Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im planning on keeping the 2 pack, only because I like the Civilian cap. I wanted to sell my Strike suit cap, Do yall think that there would be a market for him? or should I just cancel, cause im getting the Aou cap.

Thanks for any feedback.

........has anyone tried repainting the battle damaged shield that the set comes with?

This shield doesn't come with the HT figures, but this is one of those $25-30 metal shields from Ebay that I repainted myself.

IMG_5350.jpg

You know, with the STRIKE suit in hand, I actually think the body looks fine aside from the lack of pecs, otherwise, I think it actually looks way better in person. I don't think i'll mod the body anymore.

You know, with the STRIKE suit in hand, I actually think the body looks fine aside from the lack of pecs, otherwise, I think it actually looks way better in person. I don't think i'll mod the body anymore.
its all in the pose I think...... the figure can look good in certain poses, it makes me want to reconsider getting this pack

I'm also really regretting selling the BD shield from the Avengers version I have as well. I could've used him for the Steve fig but i'm also debating on repainting the BD shield from this set.

The Sideshow one. I am going to repaint it someday and make a little base for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I said before but noooooo, they insist it's terrible.

I'm also really regretting selling the BD shield from the Avengers version I have as well. I could've used him for the Steve fig but i'm also debating on repainting the BD shield from this set.
I actually kept the 2 Avengers shields as the extra may come in handy. The Avengers Cap has the BD one and now the Steve Rogers holds the clean one.

Some more action

(Whispering in the background )

" Before we get started.."

" Does anyone want to get out? "

" I thought you were more than just a shield..."
( SPEAKING FRENCH)

" Let's See.."
(SPEAKING FRENCH)

I've never been a fan of either of the shields that come with this pair of figures. I would have been much happier with a normal red one and the damaged one from the causeway scene, after WS blasted it.

So, I found the perfect pose for the shield.

10985323_10153869193789460_7952271086788108148_n.jpg

Back