Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not the same kid. Young Thor was also the kid in Real Steel.
image.jpg

Got the single cap edition yesterday , happy with it for the most part. But articulation on the arm is a let down, you see in my video review some try outs for t recreating the promo shots. Somebody else might be more successful but then you definately would have real posing skills.

Some photos:
Hot Toys Captain America Stealth Suit - 1/6 MMS242 video and photo review
1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Had no time today to make better shots with the shield in hand...but will try to do some more action poses later this week, but its really not that easy. ;)

Sucks about the articulation. I wish HT would stop using poses to sell figures that aren't achievable in the final product. False advertising.

Just received my extra Rogers head, belt and shoulder harness. Swapped out belts on Golden Age and added the head sculpt and shoulder harness. Love this look and the brown leather is a better match than the belt he came with. You can't snap it to his pants but it stays in place well enough. Super happy with this trio now.

Just received my extra Rogers head, belt and shoulder harness. Swapped out belts on Golden Age and added the head sculpt and shoulder harness. Love this look and the brown leather is a better match than the belt he came with. You can't snap it to his pants but it stays in place well enough. Super happy with this trio now.

That head looks way too big and neck too long for the TFA body. Really shows how much smaller the old bodies are compared to these new ones.

Its still looks too big for GA Cap body. It doesnt seen out of place on the civilian body though is the body bigger?

Agreed, the neck is just way to long for GA Cap, unless of course Full Metal didn't push in the head all the way :lol

I think the extra head really takes away from GA cap figure....looks kit bashed.

Back