Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pushed down all the way. I'm going to remove the plug or cut 1/8th inch off the neck. The neck is the same length on civvie Steve but the jacket collar helps hide it.

As far as is looking to big for the Golden Age body, I think that's lens distortion. To my eye it looks just right, just as it does on Stealth Cap and civvie Steve.

The nice thing is that I can swap heads whenever the mood strikes. I was more excited to receive the extra harness and belt, tbh. I need to futz with the harness a bit but I really like what it adds to his overall look. I think it's going to be standard on all Caps moving forward as even the AoU uniform has it.

It's pushed down all the way. I'm going to remove the plug or cut 1/8th inch off the neck. The neck is the same length on civvie Steve but the jacket collar helps hide it.

As far as is looking to big for the Golden Age body, I think that's lens distortion. To my eye it looks just right, just as it does on Stealth Cap and civvie Steve.

The nice thing is that I can swap heads whenever the mood strikes. I was more excited to receive the extra harness and belt, tbh. I need to futz with the harness a bit but I really like what it adds to his overall look. I think it's going to be standard on all Caps moving forward as even the AoU uniform has it.

But in your picture the head looks fine on civvy Steve and STRIKE Cap but on Avengers, GA and TFA Cap it looks too big. The STRIKE harness and belt look out of place on the GA suit so maybe that has something to do with it. It looks all wrong.

All that matters is that you like how it looks.

I don't know what to tell you. The bodies are the same for all 3 figures. It could be the length that throws it off. I'll take out the plug and lower it down to see if that helps.

As far as the harness he wore it on screen so I don't know how you can say it's all wrong. It looks good to me so it stays.

I don't know what to tell you. The bodies are the same for all 3 figures. It could be the length that throws it off. I'll take out the plug and lower it down to see if that helps.

As far as the harness he wore it on screen so I don't know how you can say it's all wrong. It looks good to me so it stays.

I don't see the harness but if you say so. Hey it's your figure you can do what ever you want with it as long as your happy.

I don't see the harness but if you say so. Hey it's your figure you can do what ever you want with it as long as your happy.

Captain-America-Steve-Rogers.jpg

He did have the harness during his "price of freedom is high" speech, but only during that part.

Shaved down the neck about an eighth of an inch. Plug fits nice and snug.

Here's a few more of Golden Age from different distances. I don't know, head looks pretty good to me, size-wise.

Excellent exposure.
I wanted to ask you a question, steve Rogers heads is therefore compatible with that of the G.A.? I believed that the support of the head, being different, giving trouble to replace, however apparently not. Are You Sure? Thank you

Here's a few more of Golden Age from different distances. I don't know, head looks pretty good to me, size-wise.
That looks great. It may have been angle of first shot but big difference on second set of pics. Very nice display with them all lined up. Congrats.

Looks AWESOME! Any chance you could show us a picture of the finished neck plug area, with the way you shaved the neck down?
Did you just use a razor blade to do so?

Looks AWESOME! Any chance you could show us a picture of the finished neck plug area, with the way you shaved the neck down?
Did you just use a razor blade to do so?
I'll have to take pics after work today.

But I jst removed the innER ring that the adapter plugs into. Once that is removed there will be a little lip. I used that as a guide to cut all the way around with an exacto knife. Put the plug back in and pop it back on the body. One of the easiest mods I've done.

If my explanation doesn't make sense, it will when you have it in hand.

I'll have to take pics after work today.

But I jst removed the innER ring that the adapter plugs into. Once that is removed there will be a little lip. I used that as a guide to cut all the way around with an exacto knife. Put the plug back in and pop it back on the body. One of the easiest mods I've done.

If my explanation doesn't make sense, it will when you have it in hand.

Thanks for the explanation! He looks great with that little mod.
If you can take a pic as well, that would be great!! :)

Back