Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh. . .I'm gonna reserve judgment. But I'm not blown away by that suit at the moment, either. Jim Lee's Cap.

I'm surprised. They've shown it from lots of angles now and I think it looks sweet all around.

CAPTAIN-AMERICA-AVENGERS-AGE-OF-ULTRON-03.jpg

It is a bit busy but seems to match his Marvel NOW look pretty nicely.

3549207-0c+avenworld2014001_dc41_lr.jpg

Last edited:
The chest is the only thing I don't like on the AoU suit. The red coming off of the star just looks over designed to me. I like the rest of the adaptation of the Stealth. The Marvel NOW suit looks like an armored version of a classic suit and I don't think they stack up. The helmets do aside from the ears and I think the Stealth and AoU have the best helmets possible for a film Cap.

Judging from the stills it looks a little overdone, but who am I kidding, I'll buy the HT version - gotta keep the Cap line going strong!

Cap's AoU suit is a bit reminiscent of the Iron Patriot armor but with a cowl. It's still a huge upgrade from A1 and I look forward to seeing it in action.

I think seeing the suit in action will effect how it is viewed as opposed to just still photos.

If those are really pics of Cap's AoU suit.... Then it looks a lot better than the Avengers one. Even the WS GA is an improvement . I ordered the SS suit because I have the FA Cap( still looks good)

I'm on the fence about this. The Steve Rogers figure is great but I am on a limited (college student) Budget and really just want cap. However, I will probably end up wanting the unmasked head sculpt and, judging by current prices for head sculpts on eBay, if I got the cap figure and the HS I would most likely end up paying near the same amount as the combo! Not to mention if this combo sells out all of the parts for the Steve Rogers figure will likely go up in price. Agh, anyone want to buy me one and save me the trouble of deciding? :)

I'm on the fence about this. The Steve Rogers figure is great but I am on a limited (college student) Budget and really just want cap. However, I will probably end up wanting the unmasked head sculpt and, judging by current prices for head sculpts on eBay, if I got the cap figure and the HS I would most likely end up paying near the same amount as the combo! Not to mention if this combo sells out all of the parts for the Steve Rogers figure will likely go up in price. Agh, anyone want to buy me one and save me the trouble of deciding? :)

Me too:pray::lol

Username, here are pics of the shields that you asked for.

Titan:

20140416_000531.jpg

Captain Action:

20140416_000611.jpg

Ok.....those pics weren't sideways on my tablet. WTH?

It's cool.
Thanks for the pics.
The Titan one, although about 12mm smaller in diameter, still looks good. I am going to pick up a few of them for customs.
They certainly are cheap enough. I'd prefer the CA one, but there are no places here that sell that one. When you said your local had the CA set for $10, how many did they have?
Thanks!

Back