Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did that.but I could not unbuckle the strap to put into his fist.

Take of the hand, slide the shield all the way up his arm, then put the hand back on. It will hold the shield on just fine.

I've got Avengers Cap, so I actually have a red and blue shield just sitting in a box in my attic, waiting to be used :monkey1

Me too.
Good thinking...
But i may have to invest in a few of those other shields, just to have spares.

Just saw this on Sunday. It was so good I'm really debating buying both this and Black Widow...

UGH. STOP MAKING AMAZING MOVIES MARVEL.

It's such a pain in the butt deciding whether or not to buy figures like this, because you know there'll be a new version out again in 1-2 years.

Still, the deciding factor for me on Cap, at least, is whether he comes with a good unmasked sculpt. I still like The Avengers' sculpt the best, but this one looks excellent too.

I've got Avengers Cap, so I actually have a red and blue shield just sitting in a box in my attic, waiting to be used :monkey1

Me too, but I don't think I want it on display anymore with the awesome Strike and Golden Age Caps coming. Whedon really dropped the ball with that costume and I no longer need a constant reminder of that on my shelf.

Just saw this on Sunday. It was so good I'm really debating buying both this and Black Widow...

UGH. STOP MAKING AMAZING MOVIES MARVEL.

It's such a pain in the butt deciding whether or not to buy figures like this, because you know there'll be a new version out again in 1-2 years.

Still, the deciding factor for me on Cap, at least, is whether he comes with a good unmasked sculpt. I still like The Avengers' sculpt the best, but this one looks excellent too.

I think if someone is going to get one Captain America for their shelf, this two pack set is the one to get. Lots of display possibilities.

Me too, but I don't think I want it on display anymore with the awesome Strike and Golden Age Caps coming. Whedon really dropped the ball with that costume and I no longer need a constant reminder of that on my shelf.

At least hes realized the suit design sucked. The pics of Cap from A2 look sweet.

At least hes realized the suit design sucked. The pics of Cap from A2 look sweet.

Agreed! :clap

CAPTAIN-AMERICA-AVENGERS-AGE-OF-ULTRON-01.jpg

I think the new suit will be the best version once it hits the big screen. It even looks good in stills so in motion it should rule. And it's not a Jim Lee look, because if it was it would be skin tight and come with glowing seem lines. Lots and lots of seem lines that don't even separate the different colors or textures. I still like Jim Lee btw but his costume designs don't really translate well to other artists. This looks a little like a Hitch or Granov look.

The A2 suit doesn't look bad, but I think the best suit as of now is TWS STRIKE suit. Funny how some are trash talking his Avenger's digs; when the movie was out a lot of folks liked that look. As someone said, still photos of this and in-movie will look different due to editing and lighting, so far it's not looking bad at all.

Back