1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the AoU BW suit was all that bad. I do think her TWS and Avengers suits were better though. I agree the light up blue piping on the AoU suit was hardly something a secret spy would have, being that you'd think a spy would want to be as inconspicuous and surreptitious as possible. Far from being the "silliest" spy outfit ever though.

I realize the film crew and Stark was trying to "upgrade" everyone's suits to look "cooler".

:goodpost::exactly: :hi5:

:duff

I definitely think Austin Powers ranks higher up on the list as far as "silliest spy outfits ever" than BW's AoU suit.

"That's one crazy gitup you got there fella! You in the show?"

image.jpg

The suit isn't really a, "spy" suit. It's really just a modded version of her S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform. When she pulled up in the 'Vette in the beginning, regular street clothes, at the mall, same thing. Even at the end of the film at Fury's grave, she's in a jacket and jeans. In fact, she really isn't IN the outfit more than she is OUT of it.
Ryan

This is my favorite BW. From the hair to the outfit. I think it's the best one we have received from HT. That's including the AOU version.

I completely agree. I wasn't a fan of her hair originally but it looks so good on this figure. Not to mention I'm also a big fan of the fabrics they chose to go with and I can't wait to have Hawkeye/Hill/Fury to complete my SHIELD quartet.

I completely agree. I wasn't a fan of her hair originally but it looks so good on this figure. Not to mention I'm also a big fan of the fabrics they chose to go with and I can't wait to have Hawkeye/Hill/Fury to complete my SHIELD quartet.

Could not agree more :hi5: Hair and outfit look great :hi5:
Congrats on the SHIELD group :duff

It kind of looks like it is actually. Perhaps they just repainted the face for a different skin hue if anything? :dunno

Back