1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a8de658d-bc25-411e-a0f7-9b4707450a66.jpg
[/URL]

How do you guys get the hair to look like this, please?

Ive been "studying" this and the AoU BW thread because I figured I'd finally get one to complete my Hawkeye/Fury/MHill display and this picture definitely helped sway my decision to get TWS one. I was never a big fan of her hairstyle in the movie but I think the costume is perfect for what a sexy spy should look like.

The AoU one just comes off too cartoony for my tastes, especially with the blue trimming on everything. Plus, this BW looks like it'll go very well with Fury 2.0, as far as uniform material goes.

I don't think the AoU BW suit was all that bad. I do think her TWS and Avengers suits were better though. I agree the light up blue piping on the AoU suit was hardly something a secret spy would have, being that you'd think a spy would want to be as inconspicuous and surreptitious as possible. Far from being the "silliest" spy outfit ever though.

I realize the film crew and Stark was trying to "upgrade" everyone's suits to look "cooler".

Back