1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was pulling one of the hands off and the arm came apart at the elbow. I got it snapped back in and it bends fine but I've never had anything like that happen before.

I was pulling one of the hands off and the arm came apart at the elbow. I got it snapped back in and it bends fine but I've never had anything like that happen before.

Had the same thing with mine a few months ago but it has been fine since. Definitely weird tho

Switched up her pose. Was going to try to get her in ready position as I had her before, except have her in the air, then went with this kneel pose. I will try to get her in the air again and see which ones you guys prefer more. :wink1:

Okay, here's the aerial pose, reminds me a little like spiderman's symbol :lol

Switched up her pose. Was going to try to get her in ready position as I had her before, except have her in the air, then went with this kneel pose. I will try to get her in the air again and see which ones you guys prefer more. :wink1:

Love this Widow pose!! :rock

Clearer shot w/o Falcon in the back, like when she rappels down to the engine room in the Wnter Soldier STRIKE scene, like a widow.

I'm gonna try to get her in IM2 pubu pose :cuckoo: :lol

Black-Widow-Natasha-Romanoff-3.jpg

Just received an AOU stand for this Widow. I see no real need to get the new figure but the stand keeps her from looking smaller than she already is next to AOU Cap.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk

Just received an AOU stand for this Widow. I see no real need to get the new figure but the stand keeps her from looking smaller than she already is next to AOU Cap.

Nice :hi5: I bet it looks a lot better, just like this figure compared to the AOU one :lol

Yeah, AoU Cap is a pretty large figure.

Back