1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure needs a lot of futzing to get right. Im not a big fan of her looking straight at you, her zombie look just doesnt do it for me, but tilt her head so she is looking up and in the distance and she looks great. Here is a pic with what I have now, still trying to get her perfect.

P9080010.jpg

Yep.. The gaze in her eye is as she is looking at something from distance. I have to do the same thing with Iron Patriot. Looking straight ahead doesn't work for either of them.

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure needs a lot of futzing to get right. Im not a big fan of her looking straight at you, her zombie look just doesnt do it for me, but tilt her head so she is looking up and in the distance and she looks great. Here is a pic with what I have now, still trying to get her perfect.

View attachment 132467

So just like GA Cap... note taken, thanks! :wink1:

I zipped up mine. But she felt too hot, so I had to bring it back down. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

In honor of the U.S. blu ray release, I decided to do a slight mod on my spare widow sculpt. Put it next to the untouched factory version for comparison

Nice! :clap

View attachment 132467

Looking good! :rock

I have noticed a lot of Avengers Black Widow figures have popped up on Ebay in the last day or two,...I think there are a lot of people liking TWS figure.
sjb66

I have noticed a lot of Avengers Black Widow figures have popped up in the last day or two,...I think there are a lot of people liking TWS figure.
sjb66

People moving on to the newer thing. Itll happen to TWS version when AoU BW comes out. Avengers BW is not leaving my collection anytime soon.

What do you guys think of this custom repaint..?

Hate to burst your bubble again but if you got that from the ebay offer, I checked with that company, they said it was the actual factory sculpt in a different light, they also confirmed me that they didn't even know that was from the TWS movie because they just get HS to sell without knowing the origin.
:pfft:

Hate to burst your bubble again but if you got that from the ebay offer, I checked with that company, they said it was the actual factory sculpt in a different light, they also confirmed me that they didn't even know that was from the TWS movie because they just get HS to sell without knowing the origin.

Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't see much difference:dunno

What eBay listing to we think we're talking about? The one from SIULING was definitely a straight factory sculpt, and I confirmed as much with the seller direct. The one above was described to me as a custom reprint. Not saying you're wrong, but I think we need the context before we go through all the bubble burstin' :lol

Last edited:
Back