1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What eBay listing to we think we're talking about? The one from SIULING was definitely a straight factory sculpt, and I confirmed as much with the seller direct. The one above was described to me as a custom reprint. Not saying you're wrong, but I think we need the context before we go through all the bubble burstin' :lol

Pretty much every listing that had that HS pictured. Even the ones that stated " Custom " confirmed that they shouldn't list them as custom.

receipts.gif

:lol:lol:lol

No feedback seller, the fact that they are saying it could take 30 days to get to you which brings you close to the PayPal resolution date, insane low price, the fact that they say these toys are made in Italian factories (maybe they are, just sounds odd), free international shipping, just way too many red flags for me to believe this is true. If it is, some people are going to get a great deal for either this toy or the Python Iron Man figure.

Edit: Here is the eBay auction that they stole the photos from:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-C...4747?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f3cb575ab

Looking good Quigong:clap
IMO it's all about the shade lipstick color HT botched and the style of hair

It's all about exposing scar's big lips and the forehead seems to be her trademark with her hair

Like so of the difference. What comes out of the box give or take

Thanks to watching the blu ray it helped me tweak my customizing. Here's an update. Sorry for the crappy background as always

Last edited:
After having watched the movie again; I am that much more excited for my figure. (Which is somewhere between Upstate NY and California... Thanks UPS for updating)

Someone, I think they were in Italy, had 10 of these up for auction on EBay for 43.00 a piece. They're gone today of course. Did anyone else see this?

I have a few nude Avengers BW figures and bought the Winter Soldier suit to play dress up. The suit is so tight when I tried to zip it up the zipper came off. It took a while but I was able to get it back together. Be careful with those zippers, guys.

I get mine today. Makes the wait that much worse.

Awesome!!!

Sweet! Get out the camera! Which hopefully is better than the camera phone I've been using for these grainy shots. But even so, I think the likeness is hard to suppress once you've got her futzed the way guyver (above) and others have been recommending...

Just watched the movie on blu-ray last night. This figure is pretty much dead-on. Her face could be a tiny bit rounder, but that's a small nitpick. This figure is easily the best of HT's Widow figures.

Now if they could just give us a curvier body...

Back