1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting charged for mine on the 20th. Soon she'll be mine (Laughter)

Same here. should have my spare widow by the end of the week :clap.

I also got notice that my custom WS head sculpt is shipping out. Can't wait to see if this will make a difference. :pray:

10617431_10203306962487421_2041938846_n_zpsbd027680.jpg

Next week should be the week!

Still on the original flex plan so not till later in the year for me, which i can live with, to much coming out this month

Great question. Their shipping costs have been $5-$8 higher than normal for me. Sucks. I use a code or points to knock off $20 then I get stuck with shipping which evens it out :ohbfrank:. I just got a Batman figure sent via priority mail 2-day and it only cost me $10.......what the flip SS?
Her shipping is just over $16 for me, which is more than the Batman armory, which is heavier... doesn't make sense. Is it just the Winter Soldier line, since GA Cap was the same?

There is something seriously wrong with their shipping prices - and to make matters worse I have not seen any of the recent pre orders have the flat shipping rates. Looks like they may be done with those. $30+ with pack out is way too much for one of these figures shipped in USA.

Her shipping is just over $16 for me, which is more than the Batman armory, which is heavier... doesn't make sense. Is it just the Winter Soldier line, since GA Cap was the same?

I don't think so. My TDW Loki had a higher shipping as did the spiderman I just bought......its odd. SS has actually been kinda cruddy to deal with lately.

There is something seriously wrong with their shipping prices - and to make matters worse I have not seen any of the recent pre orders have the flat shipping rates. Looks like they may be done with those. $30+ with pack out is way too much for one of these figures shipped in USA.

That is stupid high. The overpriced shipping coupled with the delayed shipping is unfortunate and somewhat surprising

I don't think so. My TDW Loki had a higher shipping as did the spiderman I just bought......its odd. SS has actually been kinda cruddy to deal with lately.

Sorry to hear that.., from complaints about the bodies, to figs in the Joe line being to same-y, the overly high shipping costs will definitely add to the damage. It's sad really, especially when so many of us really want to be enticed to give Sideshow some money. Come on yu guise (SS) help us show you the money~!!

Sorry to hear that.., from complaints about the bodies, to figs in the Joe line being to same-y, the overly high shipping costs will definitely add to the damage. It's sad really, especially when so many of us really want to be enticed to give Sideshow some money. Come on yu guise (SS) help us show you the money~!!

Thanks :1-1: I know a lot people in the UK have painful shipping costs so I won't complain too much. Just kind of annoying.

Welcome to boards BTW :wave

Winter Soldier is now available on iTunes, for those who do the digital download thing for their movies.

I'm debating this, I'm not a fan of the $20 price range for a digital release, especially when the blu ray will be out in a few weeks for the same price.

Also sometimes I don't get the best streaming resolution on my devices from digital releases :lecture

Back