1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if they're going back to this license, I'd give my eyeteeth for a Brock Rumalow: View attachment 128462

yes_and_tears.gif
:yess:

It'll be interesting to see what Rumlow looks like in his eventual Crossbones incarnation. Hopefully he's a lock for Cap 3--he was a very pleasant surprise in Winter Soldier.

If HT listens to the views we all express on here - and I'm still sure they do, the Drax situation only convinces me further of this - then the negative response to this HS in hand may give them grounds to start thinking about a 2nd BW from TWS.

If that's right, they could do worse than going for the civvies she wore during the freeway attack: View attachment 128459

And if they're going back to this license, I'd give my eyeteeth for a Brock Rumalow: View attachment 128462

And a Nick Fury in his 'Walking the Earth' outfit, especially if it came with his tombstone as an accessory...

Haha..."Rumalow". XD

That head is "new in the hands" and "fully articulated!"
Has anyone seen the Winter Soldier head recast yet? I know people aren't a fan, but I may use it for a civvie Widow if I make one.

That head is "new in the hands" and "fully articulated!"
Has anyone seen the Winter Soldier head recast yet? I know people aren't a fan, but I may use it for a civvie Widow if I make one.

I'm pretty sure this is the recast head: https://www.ebay.com/itm/221516148306

I ordered one for my Civie version so I'll let you know when it ships/gets here.

Back