1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be the 2nd best black widow figure i still think it looks nothing like scarjo, the hair still looks awful too. The avengers collectors in that
thread may love it i dont, i think it just looks like one of those redhead sexy barbie heads that phicen does.

That's fine, everyone sees things differently. There are plenty of figures that i do not like that others love.

Her eyes should be green though...

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. No doubt this is still the same sculpt, it might be due to the lighting that made it appear "better".
The paint on this one looks good though, I give you that. But like some mentioned earlier, we are unlikely to get this level of paint detail on the mass production. Nevertheless, I'm still looking forward to the final product. :pray:

My final edit on this sculpt:
1920475_646106925462294_1738460125_n1.jpg

Hopeful to see some changes in the coming months. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

OSB in the UK has this at just £134.99 with free shipping. Nearly sold out. I got one but alas I know I won't see it until probably early 2015. OSB has only just shipped Hulk and still waiting for Man Of Steel due in April.

I hope Avengers 2 has her hair like it was in Iron Man 2. Still my favorite hairstyle by far.

OSB in the UK has this at just £134.99 with free shipping. Nearly sold out. I got one but alas I know I won't see it until probably early 2015. OSB has only just shipped Hulk and still waiting for Man Of Steel due in April.

What??? That's really behind! Hulk hit wait list on SS before it even hit retailers shelves and it never became available again. That's crazy if people are just receiving the Hulks that they paid retail for

^ The comments there are hilarious. The second picture looked like she just lost her soul. :lol

Her hair in IM2 was bizarre looking. It looked like she had a bunch of yarn on her head. It made no sense for a spy doing flips and stuff, to have that kind of hair style.

Her hair in IM2 was bizarre looking. It looked like she had a bunch of yarn on her head. It made no sense for a spy doing flips and stuff, to have that kind of hair style.

Well, she didn't have a lot of time in the backseat to fix her hair. Plus she was fighting in well lit hall ways so there's really no need to try to stay undercover...

Those on.cc pictures are horrible. I am spoiled by J.C. Hong's pictures. Since those pictures were revealed, hopefully they duplicate those for mass production. Otherwise why show us? A tease?

Those on.cc pictures are horrible. I am spoiled by J.C. Hong's pictures. Since those pictures were revealed, hopefully they duplicate those for mass production. Otherwise why show us? A tease?

of course jc hong would show his pictures in a better way! i just hope the on.cc pictures are not production type because the paint is poor and the skin texture is just bad. i still don't get the expression, she should have a sly or mysterious look like in the posters.

I translated (using Google) one of the posts from the user, neoneo...

"頭大身細美國宅男扮女人" = "Top-heavy American otaku Transvestite"

...I'm not sure if that's what they think about SJ, or the figure.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back