1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care what anyone else thinks about SJ. After seeing those hacked phone image self shots of her bum, if someone thinks she looks like a transvestite, they need their eyes checked, lol.

uploadfromtaptalk1395269350338.jpg she looks more like Natalie Portman in this photo

This is one of those "Eye of the beholder" things because to me, this one looks a lot better than the Avengers sculpt.
It's a definite buy for me. And depending on how many looks she has in the movie, i might need more than one spare head for customs.

You're def in the minority but glad you like the proto.

I think it's safe to assume you'll have a half dozen BW and Cap customs from the new films :lol

There is a part of that wish they have the PERS system on her to allow her eyes to move. I think that would truly set her apart from the previous 2. But then I thought about the possible addition to the price and all the complaints people have on PERS and I told myself: "Nevermind...blank stare is better..."

Can't wait to get this, she was even more awsome in the winter soldier.

I love this figure! She looks amazing.:clap I hope I can get her since I missed out on the avengers Black Widow.

​I must have this in my life. However, I can't get it. I might trade something up in my collection for it, though.

I'm pretty undecided about this figure. I don't think it's horrible but I do think the Avengers version had a much stronger likeness. If she hits me in the right spot in the movie then I may change my mind but right now I'm thinking this may be a pass. GA & Stealth Cap and WS are locks though

I'm pretty undecided about this figure. I don't think it's horrible but I do think the Avengers version had a much stronger likeness. If she hits me in the right spot in the movie then I may change my mind but right now I'm thinking this may be a pass. GA & Stealth Cap and WS are locks though

No spoilers, but there is a scene with Widow chatting to Cap when they are driving in a pickup truck and she says: "There's a chance you might be in the wrong business, Rogers..." and SJ has the EXACT deadpan look on her face as the HT Widow does. It's uncanny.
When i was watching the movie and she had that look, it sold me again on the HT figure.

Not sure if it's a spoiler...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did anyone post the photo of her from the Hot Toys display from some Cap event? Her expression makes her look a bit odd to me still
Dr8VxLn.jpg

Back