1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, keeping my pre-order at BBTS after seeing the movie. She's so great in this.

I wish there was a 2-pack for Widow too. A civilian version would pair up great with Steve. :D

After looking at the pics from Toys Daily I think the sculpt is dead on but she may look, I don't know, too real. Like she is in the uncomfortable valley, if that's the correct term, were she has crossed over into looking too lifelike. But, when it comes to Scarlett the more realistic the better as far as I'm concerned.

After looking at the pics from Toys Daily I think the sculpt is dead on but she may look, I don't know, too real. Like she is in the uncomfortable valley, if that's the correct term, were she has crossed over into looking too lifelike. But, when it comes to Scarlett the more realistic the better as far as I'm concerned.

Uncanny valley

Really need her represented in the collection now after WS but not sure if I should get this or just the head sculpt and some other outfit. Hmm.

i think i need to wait to see the final product of the fig once its out...not sure if needed a new bw figure, the avengers one still looks good and

Spoiler Spoiler:

i think i need to wait to see the final product of the fig once its out...not sure if needed a new bw figure, the avengers one still looks good and

Spoiler Spoiler:

I will display this with STRIKE stealth suit cap anyway.

No spoilers, but there is a scene with Widow chatting to Cap when they are driving in a pickup truck and she says: "There's a chance you might be in the wrong business, Rogers..." and SJ has the EXACT deadpan look on her face as the HT Widow does. It's uncanny.
When i was watching the movie and she had that look, it sold me again on the HT figure.

When I saw what you highlighted I was expecting you to say something completely different :lol

I'll keep an eye out for that when I go see it tomorrow :yess:

On TV today they had a movie made in 2004 called "The Perfect Score". It stars Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson as highschoolers who conspire to steal SAT scores. In one scene Scarlett's character fantasizes she is in an action movie, where her character is dress in a skin tight black suit, has red hair, and fights a bunch of guards matrix style. The movie came out when I was a freshman in highschool, I forgot how much I liked it till I saw it again today.

On TV today they had a movie made in 2004 called "The Perfect Score". It stars Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson as highschoolers who conspire to steal SAT scores. In one scene Scarlett's character fantasizes she is in an action movie, where her character is dress in a skin tight black suit, has red hair, and fights a bunch of guards matrix style. The movie came out when I was a freshman in highschool, I forgot how much I liked it till I saw it again today.

I love that scene...

PO'd this version> I love the look in the movie and even tho we only saw this look for a limited time, I love it. Honestly I like this one more than the AoU from what I have seen. When HT releases that fig, the HS has to be awesome for me to purchase.

I loved Scar-Jo in this flick! I've loved everything she's done as Widow from her first second on screen but last night took the cake! I have never crushed this hard over a celeb/character in my life. She is so smokin' in her civvie clothes especially the hoodie & high-top get up that's she's wearing in the mall. CUTE!! :panic:

IDK why but I'm still not sold on the fig though.

I loved Scar-Jo in this flick! I've loved everything she's done as Widow from her first second on screen but last night took the cake! I have never crushed this hard over a celeb/character in my life. She is so smokin' in her civvie clothes especially the hoodie & high-top get up that's she's wearing in the mall. CUTE!! :panic:

IDK why but I'm still not sold on the fig though.

I totally agree. LOVED her!! And really like the look of this outfit and the figure in general. But something is holding me back...don't know what tho

I totally agree. LOVED her!! And really like the look of this outfit and the figure in general. But something is holding me back...don't know what tho

I fetl the same way when I saw the prototype, but after a drunken night it seems I POd her along with Golden Age cap so :lol I love the Avengers version and this one is just as good as the old one, and I can just sell her if I don't like the final version

I fetl the same way when I saw the prototype, but after a drunken night it seems I POd her along with Golden Age cap so :lol I love the Avengers version and this one is just as good as the old one, and I can just sell her if I don't like the final version

Ha dunken pre ordering! Haven't done that yet :lol I don't have the avengers version and I love this one so I really don't know whats holding me back!

Ha dunken pre ordering! Haven't done that yet :lol I don't have the avengers version and I love this one so I really don't know whats holding me back!

Exactly how I feel, at first I was like this is my chance since I missed the Avengers version, but now I am like maybe ?I should wait for Avengers 2 release. Same goes for the Dark World Thor for me, so maybe Ill wait if there is a big change in the costume and decide from there.

Back