1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this pre-ordered but will wait for in hand pics before deciding if I'll keep the PO or not. I like the outfit but I'm not 100% sold on the headsculpt yet. I also wish that they would just do sculpted hair. I sold my Avengers Black Widow because the hair actually required futzing to get it right and no matter how much I messed with it I couldn't undo the damaging that the packaging had done to it. After a very short time I grew tired of trying to be a hairdresser and sold the figure.

Are you guys running ad block? Might have to make exceptions or something b/c I still see them.

They are JC Hong Hot Toys hi res close up shots of the sculpt.

A bit off-topic, I wonder how she would look at Avengers AOU. She's reportedly shooting the film 4-months into her pregnancy. :)

I think the sculpt looks great, maybe I'm just getting used to the dead eye thing after the Cuban body and Angelica, cause the eyes used to bother me when HT had them set like that and they don't bother me anymore, even when looking at the figures that it used to irk me on.

There I said it, HT has brainwashed me. :lol

I think the sculpt looks great, maybe I'm just getting used to the dead eye thing after the Cuban body and Angelica, cause the eyes used to bother me when HT had them set like that and they don't bother me anymore, even when looking at the figures that it used to irk me on.

There I said it, HT has brainwashed me. :lol

I think it looks amazing too. I honestly don't know how people can say the Avengers one has the better likeness. It's your opinion, but after seeing this I'm not as much of a fan of my Avengers Widow, which I thought was perfect when I got.

IMO this sculpt is also better than the Avengers version. I think Yulli takes a while to get to master an actor's face, but at least she moves progressively. Ever she does another ScarJo BW, which would be her 4th, it's possible that Yulli would amaze everyone. IIRC she took as much tries to make the best Arnie sculpt to date with DX13.

IMO this sculpt is also better than the Avengers version. I think Yulli takes a while to get to master an actor's face, but at least she moves progressively. Ever she does another ScarJo BW, which would be her 4th, it's possible that Yulli would amaze everyone. IIRC she took as much tries to make the best Arnie sculpt to date with DX13.

Yeah this looks pretty good but like with the avengers ver this is only the proto. I liked and pre-ordered the avengers ver back then cuz i thought it looked good
but the production ver looked like crap, not to mention nothing like scarjo. We can only hope they dont screw up on the production ver this time.

What's this...customs? or...

1146681_646106935462293_2137775907_n.jpg

5497_646106952128958_180720504_n.jpg

1962848_646106985462288_1392365567_n.jpg

1016818_646107015462285_1924928601_n.jpg

1920475_646106925462294_1738460125_n.jpg

I saw these on Facebook, according to the guy who uploaded them they are just pictures taken of the actual sculpt, not a custom. Looks amazing either way.

yeah keep in mind that JC's own piece... not what HT's factories are going to mass produce

dang..i thaught THAT was the head sculpt we will be getting cause that is clearly the best female head sculpt, pretty accurate

Back