1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still totally excited for this figure but I wished the sculpt looked more like the Gentle Giant statue that I cannot afford. That one looks 100% like Scarlett. Damn GG for not having Flexpay.

Hmm, I've having second thoughts on this figure now. I'll of course wait until reviews and professional pics start coming in, but I'm not liking those con pics. The head sculpt looks vastly inferior to the proto.

atubyqat.jpg
qadyvepe.jpg
here's some close up pics from SDCC .

Looks excellent to me! Better than the Avengers one.

y5yva9a6.jpg

Can't wait for the new one to bash, so I made my own CV Black Widow with the original avengers BW headsculpt and attire from onesixthkit on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used the knock off avengers head with winter solider hair on eBay for mine. Those stock boots that come with that set are horrible. They are way oversized

I used the knock off avengers head with winter solider hair on eBay for mine. Those stock boots that come with that set are horrible. They are way oversized

Agreed with you regarding the size of the boots, but they got the colour correct imho. I'm still looking for alternatives out there thou.

Agreed with you regarding the size of the boots, but they got the colour correct imho. I'm still looking for alternatives out there thou.

They did get the color right for sure. I have another pair coming that matches the jacket. I might see if I can transfer the correct color ones to a smaller foot.

Back