1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
updated Hot toys release schedule has her down for july? wonder if she drops this week?

Just saw this as well. That OSR list is not 100% but would jive with an estimated SS ship date of August.
I think we'll see blogger pics this week.

Just saw this as well. That OSR list is not 100% but would jive with an estimated SS ship date of August.
I think we'll see blogger pics this week.

Yep, sometime this week or next for sure, I dont trust that OSR list one bit but with an August release date I would expect pics by now

Well that brings my hopes up! Thank goodness I bought her from a Hong Kong seller. I'll be sure to get it early like I did with my other Avengers figures. It was only an extra 30 too so totally worth it.

Yeah I order from loontentoys from eBay. Actually a very very reliable seller. Has great customer service and they actually keep your orders in check. I've ordered figures from them like a year or more in advance and they totally kept their word on giving me my product. So if anyone is ever worried about buying for, eBay, buy from loontentoys. Yeah, you do pay a little extra, but it's worth it if you really want the figure and want it early.

Yeah I order from loontentoys from eBay. Actually a very very reliable seller. Has great customer service and they actually keep your orders in check. I've ordered figures from them like a year or more in advance and they totally kept their word on giving me my product. So if anyone is ever worried about buying for, eBay, buy from loontentoys. Yeah, you do pay a little extra, but it's worth it if you really want the figure and want it early.

I just did an eBay search and thats the seller that came up first :lol

Loontentoys mark the item as a gift or lower price?

Has anyone seen this yet?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Excellent news!

Above photos look like IM2 BW head/knockoff with modded WS-style hair on Avengers BW body.

Back