1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that's what the final product looks like, I couldn't be happier!

This does not look like the prototype to me ! Something is off with the face . It looks to skinny . I'm a little bit worried . The prototype was so perfect . This looks bad to me . Hope it's just the light .

Really? It doesn't look like the prototype for sure, but I think it does look better than the proto. Something about it didn't look like Scarlett to me. Then again, the light and angle can change things. Either way, it's better than the Tokyo Toy Show sculpt.

Really? It doesn't look like the prototype for sure, but I think it does look better than the proto. Something about it didn't look like Scarlett to me. Then again, the light and angle can change things. Either way, it's better than the Tokyo Toy Show sculpt.

Yeah I would wait for blogger pics, at least it will be clear then

ujy4ezad.jpg
vudena8u.jpg
bupuzehu.jpg
they look different ?

ysusu3et.jpg
2amezamu.jpg
5e6uzeny.jpg

I think she looks so perfect in these pics !! So much like scarlet . They better not screw this up like they did with Tonto .

Hmm, I had this on order, but I'm not so sure anymore. Outside of the perfect lighting and photography of the early pics, it looks far less impressive.

And as others pointed out, it's just way too thin for Scarlett.

Okay, so Hot Toys occasionally uses thigh extenders to make the legs of male characters bulkier, right? My First Avenger Cap has them. So why not hip and butt extenders for female figures that need a more shapely look? It would be cheaper for Hot Toys than coming out with a new female body, which seems to be something they don't want to do.

Back