1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbs_down_gladiator.gif

God dang it I was hooked to. Completely like omg omg omg what does yankee think. You better do those more its hilarious

I am really tempted to get this one. I need a Black Widow for my Avengers display, and this one looks nice, but so many other figures, and with all the awesomeness shown at SDCC I think I may have to wait, and hope they do a version for AOU.

I don't see them doing her or Thor from AOU. Especially if there are no costume changes. I was actually shocked they did this one given it came on the heels of Avengers and all that changed was her hair.

I don't know if they will, but I can see them doing an AOU Widow. Her costume has the most changes than any other film. There's a lot more red, the gauntlets aren't really gauntlets anymore, and I think there's supposed to be a lot of piping.

I don't see them doing her or Thor from AOU. Especially if there are no costume changes. I was actually shocked they did this one given it came on the heels of Avengers and all that changed was her hair.

I think they'll produce her. There's some small changes to her costume as seen this pic of ScarJo's stunt double...

image-first-look-at-black-widow-on-set-of-avengers-age-of-ultron-0dc7f118-7edc-4184-b158-94f1fededc70.jpeg

that'll probably be just enough for Hot Toys to make another. :lol

They absolutely will. Avengers was one of their biggest sellers. No way they won't make the whole team especially BW with her costume change

Back