1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so many figures coming out with the dynamic stand, it will be easy to pick one up if needed for figures that don't come with one.
Toy anxiety have three of the MOS ones in stock, BlackOpsToys have one, and they are available from $27 shipped from sellers on Ebay.

Yeah it seems its slowly becoming standard, which is good imo

There are so many figures coming out with the dynamic stand, it will be easy to pick one up if needed for figures that don't come with one.
Toy anxiety have three of the MOS ones in stock, BlackOpsToys have one, and they are available from $27 shipped from sellers on Ebay.

Sellers on ebay with dynamic stand for $27 shipped please? I ordered two (generic - not MoS) and it cost me little under $40

Maybe, just maybe, we will get that hairdo in the solo Widow movie? Wishful thinking on my part for sure. Am I the only one who wish this TWS Widow comes with more accessories? Or maybe a Dynamic Stand for her jumping poses?

That movie needs to happen :pray:

I wanted TWS version to come with a rifle, but I'll buy that on my own, maybe a dragunov or any .50 rifle

I'll just use any of the 500 different gun Resident Evil Alice came with to outfit Natasha.

NIIIIICE!!!!!

600px-REA_310.jpg

Alright I just put in my order for this girl. She will be my definitive and final Natasha for my collection unless we get the hairdo I want. In terms of costume. I'm done. Though I'd just buy a new head sculpt if I like it. XD

Alright I just put in my order for this girl. She will be my definitive and final Natasha for my collection unless we get the hairdo I want. In terms of costume. I'm done. Though I'd just buy a new head sculpt if I like it. XD

Awesome, hopefully we will get pics at SDCC

Back