1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem! Hopefully the head and boots will show up at the same time and I can add her to my civilian clothes shelf with Bruce and Tony.

background.jpg

This hair pls.

wow, awesome sig dude :clap

Thanks~

Agreed on the agree. I wish they just left the costume the same, maybe keep the changes on the legs. They changed the costume too much and it just looks ugly.

If you're talking about the A2 suit BW wears, I gotta agree.

Having said that I may end up loving the new suit BW wears once I see it on the big screen. :lol

Maybe, just maybe, we will get that hairdo in the solo Widow movie? Wishful thinking on my part for sure. Am I the only one who wish this TWS Widow comes with more accessories? Or maybe a Dynamic Stand for her jumping poses?

Maybe, just maybe, we will get that hairdo in the solo Widow movie? Wishful thinking on my part for sure. Am I the only one who wish this TWS Widow comes with more accessories? Or maybe a Dynamic Stand for her jumping poses?

well we could use that sort of stand now, she jumps around a lot already :lol

well we could use that sort of stand now, she jumps around a lot already :lol

There are so many figures coming out with the dynamic stand, it will be easy to pick one up if needed for figures that don't come with one.
Toy anxiety have three of the MOS ones in stock, BlackOpsToys have one, and they are available from $27 shipped from sellers on Ebay.

Back