Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the info for the Throne.

2c45c5d19da19043a76bbe9444d7f684.jpg

Hot toys should sell this wonderful throne =]

Just pulled the trigger on the elder using my $50 in promo codes ( tried the code on HT Chewie). Plus it is still 10% off. Got it for $182.
Now to decide if the elder bone throne chair will fit. To buy or not to buy?

Just pulled the trigger on the elder using my $50 in promo codes ( tried the code on HT Chewie). Plus it is still 10% off. Got it for $182.

I've been talking to the guy about the throne. It's $140+$143 shipping to the US. Not sure I will spend more on shipping than the throne itself.

Why is shipping so high?? Is it express/overnight? If the shipping cost was more reasonable, I'd consider getting it.

Does anyone know what the throne will weigh and will it be in parts to be assembled?

What is the code for HT Chewie?

What is the code for HT Chewie?

Sorry for the confusion Phoenix, This isn't the monthly code we get. The promo code was the international giftcard ($50) that sideshow emailed to me after I received my Han Hoth exclusive and Stormtrooper. I tried to purchase the HT Chewie using my giftcard, but it wouldn't allow me to use it on either Vader or Ben either.

My Elder arrived this afternoon. This has become one of my favourite preds. so glad I ordered this.

My Elder arrived this afternoon. This has become one of my favourite preds. so glad I ordered this.

I literally just put mine in the display and sat down to post the same thing. LOL. This was a steal at $180. This is my only pred, also my only 1/6 HT on display. I'm getting more. Much more! I've had HT's in the past, but nowadays for the price, I think I'll be focusing much more on 1/6 scale figs. :yess:

Back