Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened him up to check him out and he seems pretty perfect. Just a wonderful figure! I took my time putting everything on so I haven't even begun posing him yet, but he's all set and ready.

Opened him up to check him out and he seems pretty perfect. Just a wonderful figure! I took my time putting everything on so I haven't even begun posing him yet, but he's all set and ready.

what were your 1st impression right out of the box? when i got mine, i was like damn.jpg

:horror :yess: :clap

I was very impressed. This is my first Predator since the P1 as none in between have been up to par IMO. But this guy is easily the most detailed, best painted Predator I've seen. Posing is limited, but that's pretty much expected. I like him a lot.

Finally got around to unboxing mine. It's really impressive with detail. Unfortunately, my fig seems a little tilted to one side in the waist, and I'm kind of afraid to muck around with it too much to "straighten" it out lol.

Yea mine is kind of tilted as well. It's tough to straighten him out and it might just be the way they put him together. It's very slight, but slightly annoying.

Mines also tilted. I thought I just couldn't get the hip or leg joints to stand straight. Glad I am not alone.

I actually pulled one of the knees partly out (just a bit to make that leg longer) to try to get him to stand straighter. Doesn't quite do it.

Fantastic pics! Am actually tempted by this, but still hoping for that Wolf 2.0 as im only gonna have one pred!

I will be picking this one up rather soon. The reviews and photos here have def helped - he looks amazing! A very promising outcome! If he arrives soon after, he would technically be my first SSC piece (handful of pre-orders, plus King Hulk if he doesn't sell out before I save up, and I decided to pass on an Alien LSB)! I hope he looks good next to the Masked Hunter LSB!

I don’t have them displayed together and its not exactly a side by side but this should help give you an idea of how they’ll look.

Size 029.jpg

Mine just came yesterday, and I have to say this may be one of my favorite Hot Toys purchases next to the Keaton Batman! Amazing detail and likeness from Predator 2. Not bad for $89.99 after reward points, couldn't be more pleased with this purchase:joy

For $89.99??? I wouldn't complain about anything :D

Yeah I Love my P2 and not concern about Movie accurate, he looks awesome to me.

Back