Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Chopper was released 6 or 7 figures behind scar & celtic so the could revisit him down the road or even later next year. I still they'll make him but not sure if they will redo the elder.

I'm pretty sure they'll make chopper. They have all the necessary parts pretty much made already and it'll make them money.

HT will remake the chopper for sure,
... For the ancient ? I don't know :lol

They really need to make chopper, it's kind of dumb to have two of the three main preds of a movie, imagine if they did that with the predators line. The other pred they need to make from the first avp is the elder, he is very unique and the old face looks horrible. I want the two ancients too but all hot toys would have to do to give them to us is include their bio's with Celtic, because their body and armor is identical to his if I remember right.

What's pictures? This pictures? :lol

b92724ae1928ee0c17fe51dc49f5c7ed_zps2945744a.jpg

4c70ec2f4c8feb41e37ea0a1e16df468_zps661c2ca3.jpg

:thud:OH MY! :thud:

Predator shrine!!!!!

Tom

I have him on my ignore list but you guys keep quoting him so I see it anyway :p

They really need to make chopper, it's kind of dumb to have two of the three main preds of a movie, imagine if they did that with the predators line. The other pred they need to make from the first avp is the elder, he is very unique and the old face looks horrible. I want the two ancients too but all hot toys would have to do to give them to us is include their bio's with Celtic, because their body and armor is identical to his if I remember right.

Yeah the different between ancient asia and special is only on the mask, print out in the stand base and print out in the box, the rest of it are the same..

I'm agree with you.. HT should remake for the chopper :exactly:

I need the wolf. With the 2.01 lol elder sculpt, I went ahead and preordered. Now just waiting on Wolf. AvP 1 can kiss my ***.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I need the wolf. With the 2.01 lol elder sculpt, I went ahead and preordered. Now just waiting on Wolf. AvP 1 can kiss my ***.

Whose mess will wolf clean up then :lol Hot toys needs to give us pred fans the iron man treatment and do them all :lecture including avp 1 :blissy

Whose mess will wolf clean up then :lol Hot toys needs to give us pred fans the iron man treatment and do them all :lecture including avp 1 :blissy

They are awesome figures, I'll give you that. I may try to grab a celtic one day even. I just personally did not enjoy avp1 much. The 2nd was better, but not by much. I know they will revisit the beserker too in the next 2 to 3 years and that is a pick up for me.

The armor isn't identical. Celtic's chest armor, like Scar's and Chopper's, pretty much covers his entire chest from left to right. The Ancient Predators' chest armor was a smaller section that only covered about a third of their chests, similar to the chest armor on P1, P2 Elder, and Predators Classic. I'd post pics, but I really don't feel like uploading **** to my photobucket and then posting it right now. Google is your friend :wink1:

Chopper will come later for sure, I think in term of sales is better to alternate Predators. By the way, why we ended up talking about AVP in the Great Elders topic????

Did someone bring up the AvP Elder? Which I was thinking might be cool to see a remake of… except that he's more or less exactly the same as the rest of the AvP Predators from the neck down. It's kind of a bummer how they didn't make any attempt at variety in their armor design.

In P2 they had a bunch more Predators to make and they did a lot to make them all distinct from each other design despite re-use of molds.

Back