Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's not a stretch. He is older than all of the clan members in that ship. He is the leader of that ship. He is their Elder.

And no, he's not a pirate. :lol

No, it's not a stretch. He is older than all of the clan members in that ship. He is the leader of that ship. He is their Elder.

And no, he's not a pirate. :lol

:exactly: And his gear looks old and seems to be falling apart, his dreads are turning bluish like a faded tattoo and he has that old flintlock pistol from a hunt on earth long ago.

This isn't exactly canon, but it's been said/written that the Predator creatures live for 200-300 years. The lucky ones, maybe even a little older. If Elder enjoyed a successful hunt in 1715, I'm guessing he would've been in his prime back then. Fast-forward 282 years to 1997 and he's lived for a pretty long time, longer than most. That, coupled with his whitened quills (the ones on younger hunters being black), faded dreadlocks, and pale skin are more than enough to make him an elder.

This isn't exactly canon, but it's been said/written that the Predator creatures live for 200-300 years. The lucky ones, maybe even a little older. If Elder enjoyed a successful hunt in 1715, I'm guessing he would've been in his prime back then. Fast-forward 282 years to 1997 and he's lived for a pretty long time, longer than most. That, coupled with his whitened quills (the ones on younger hunters being black), faded dreadlocks, and pale skin are more than enough to make him an elder.

Fair point indeed and i agree with you blade. I still like calling him pirate though :wink1:

n.
1. An older person.
2. An older, influential member of a family, tribe, or community.
3. One of the governing officers of a church, often having pastoral or teaching functions.
4. Mormon Church A member of the higher order of priesthood.
https://www.thefreedictionary.com/elder

even if he is just an instructor on a hunting tour what i accept to believe, he still fits #1 and partly #3.
as for the age, he is much older than 300:
his sword is earth type and not from 17** but older.
Moguchiy H can show the analog, he did find them.
...as for his health, he has dogtags from 20 century so he still kicks a$$.

that is about his status.
as for the calling name, there is no need in any "elders" or "pirates" because he was officially given a nickname by the creating team. fans use those nicknames for every predator except for Greyback. :cuckoo:

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/elder

even if he is just an instructor on a hunting tour what i accept to believe, he still fits #1 and partly #3.
as for the age, he is much older than 300:
his sword is earth type and not from 17** but older.
Moguchiy H can show the analog, he did find them.
...as for his health, he has dogtags from 20 century so he still kicks a$$.

Wait weren't you the one who calls him greyback?

Wait weren't you the one who calls him greyback?
i merely answered the strange idea that he is not old.
and no, i wasn't the one who called him Greyback. read the edited part, it was the crew creating the movie :nana:

i merely answered the strange idea that he is not old.
and no, i wasn't the one who called him Greyback. read the edited part, it was the crew creating the movie :nana:

Oh I guess i saw that post out of context then. Still if he really has been around since 1715, how old are the others?

Back