Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopper will come later for sure, I think in term of sales is better to alternate Predators. By the way, why we ended up talking about AVP in the Great Elders topic????

I prefer reading about what others would like to see compared to reading complaints on things they can see :dunno

Though not the biggest fan of the movie, the Pred from AVP:R is probably my second favorite design after the P2 Pred.

HT will definitely release (re-release, lolz) Chopper. Because that's easy money i.e. it's essentially Scar 2.0 with a few add-ons (like Celtic 2.0).

I think Chopper will be released after Elder to complete the trio and then HT will focus on Wolf.

They probably revealed Elder over Chopper as to not over-saturate the market with AVP Preds for 9 months. They know Elder is wayyy more popular and wanted over Chopper because he's a much more iconic/fan favorite Pred. He's pretty much a guaranteed hit for HT in terms of sales as well so of course they would go with him first.

Even though I want to complete the AVP trio, I'd much rather have an Elder over a Chopper any day of the week! I can wait for Chopper as he was hardly a big deal in the movie.

Elder is going to be my grail Predator/figure. :yess:

I think Chopper will be released after Elder to complete the trio and then HT will focus on Wolf.

They probably revealed Elder over Chopper as to not over-saturate the market with AVP Preds for 9 months. They know Elder is wayyy more popular and wanted over Chopper because he's a much more iconic/fan favorite Pred. He's pretty much a guaranteed hit for HT in terms of sales as well so of course they would go with him first.

Even though I want to complete the AVP trio, I'd much rather have an Elder over a Chopper any day of the week! I can wait for Chopper as he was hardly a big deal in the movie.

Elder is going to be my grail Predator/figure. :yess:

Yeah pirate is way cooler than chopper and its better to have him 1st, but i love chopper's mask design.
I just hope chopper is the same price as scar, celtic is way overpriced.

@a-dev, you got your PO in yet buddy?

*bounces to attention* Oh me?

No.

*sits back down*

I'm just not sure if I should (since I had sworn off Predator at high end) and in any case I feel I can afford to wait - if my finances are looking good when Timcent gets it in maybe I would buy.

*bounces to attention* Oh me?

No.

*sits back down*

I'm just not sure if I should (since I had sworn off Predator at high end) and in any case I feel I can afford to wait - if my finances are looking good when Timcent gets it in maybe I would buy.

'Yes, you sir' (I'm trying my best here to sound calm and authoritative)

Oh I see mate. I just pre-ordered him today and although my Batman & Robin (1966) pre-orders are still open I will 99% be cancelling them to make way for this.

Yeah pirate is way cooler than chopper and its better to have him 1st, but i love chopper's mask design.
I just hope chopper is the same price as scar, celtic is way overpriced.

Maybe it's late but I'm confused… pirate? Never heard of a pirate Predator before.

I guess we could assume that the old Pred from the end of P2 killed Jack Sparrow.

Back