Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's odd but I put Aliens third on my list after Alien and Alien 3. I'm just not the biggest James Cameron fan. He's a bit heavy handed for my taste. I also find Predator 2 far more enjoyable a film than Predator.

Coming out of Alien 3 in the theatres back in the day I felt like punching someone. I was so upset at how horrible it was. As I have matured so has my feelings to this movie . I too find I prefer Alien 3 "Bull Alien version" over Aliens now.

Goose, I just realized I don't know/remember how to leave a visitor message :lol, so, thanks and merry Christmas to you as well. :wave

I sold my original elder back in 2009 used for $850.

And now it's probably not even worth half that...so good for you! This is a solemn reminder for me to never pay double MSRP for any toys since there will probably always be a new version down the road for those who can wait. :clap

Ha, what idiot bought him for that price?! :slap :cuckoo: :lol

Not me for sure. :slap :dunno

Preordered this beauty. I like it much more than the old one.

Maybe a mod can be made in the fangs if HT makes no final changes in production. For the mod to happen, those fangs must be removable and someone to make custom ones unpainted or painted. Yes, I know, I am a dreamer:monkey2

The crime and the assassin :lol

tumblr_mxsy4nQ8Ro1snogyzo5_1280.jpg

Back