Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's odd but I put Aliens third on my list after Alien and Alien 3. I'm just not the biggest James Cameron fan. He's a bit heavy handed for my taste. I also find Predator 2 far more enjoyable a film than Predator.

I wonder if hot toys will ever make a trophy wall diorama like Neca did? They should have included that t-Rex looking skull with grayback, that would have been a great ss exclusive. Why hasn't ss been doing exclusives for preds anymore, wtf?

I wonder if hot toys will ever make a trophy wall diorama like Neca did? They should have included that t-Rex looking skull with grayback, that would have been a great ss exclusive. Why hasn't ss been doing exclusives for preds anymore, wtf?

They will not , there's not enough profit

Well, I did my part and emailed HT about the mandibles. I know that people have more problems than the just the mandibles, but I think they'll be even less likely to listen if they are overwhelmed with details. I just said, as respectfully as possible, to shorten the top tusks.

Are the mandibles attached or can be removed?

I see no second pair in the list. It would be interesting if other predators mandibles could be placed in the mandible holes.

Yeah the code became available the day AFTER I made the damn pre-order. That kinda pissed me off

Back