Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new headsculpt is very nice. I hope they use this and changed some other things like the facehuger bag, the to shiny color of the armor and the false position of the laser on the cannon.

Agreed.

At the end of the day this figure will look great, and will certainly be the best non-custom Elder to have hit the market, and most likely to hit the market anytime in the forseable future.

I am excited for this release.

Fingers crossed!!!! My last Flex is on the 5th of July! Hopefully no delays........but I really don't like the signs. No new pics or any more info :(

I'm assuming that even if it is released in early July overseas, it will still be late July or early August at the earliest before US retailers start shipping their orders. I put the money aside for this guy a long time ago so the sooner the better as far as I am concerned.

I really want this guy to come out as soon as possible. For many reasons one being because how awesome he looks and another being Hot Toys might announce a Wolf 2.0 :rock

Elder got delayed until August based off Sideshow.
tumblr_inline_mx7mszLf5i1qflnld.gif

Well, on the bright side of things this should mean we see him at SDCC along with another Pred like last year. Hopefully we get Wolf this time around though.

Argh! This is the only figure I have on preorder. I am sure this was pushed back for yet another Iron Man or some other comic book character release.

Can't agree anymore,the next release iron man still remaining M42,M33 sure u got to wait them after loaded up only get your elder turn.:monkey3

Can't agree anymore,the next release iron man still remaining M42,M33 sure u got to wait them after loaded up only get your elder turn.:monkey3

There are soooo many Iron Man models that will continue to come out in the next several years.

I cant blame HT as I am sure that in order to get the license there was an upfront commitment on volume. Add to that the cost of the license which comes through Disney I am sure it was ultra expensive to get/ maintain.

Personally I am not a comic fan at all and just get tired of waiting for a release that I do like, while the comic book stuff gets extra attention. The Crow was the last figure I bought from HT and Elder is the only one on order. With all the releases they are doing pretty sad that only two figures appealed to me in a year. USed to be a bit different with some variety at least.

Thankfully we have some great customs around the corner, DID and some other good products being released.

There are soooo many Iron Man models that will continue to come out in the next several years.

I cant blame HT as I am sure that in order to get the license there was an upfront commitment on volume. Add to that the cost of the license which comes through Disney I am sure it was ultra expensive to get/ maintain.

Personally I am not a comic fan at all and just get tired of waiting for a release that I do like, while the comic book stuff gets extra attention. The Crow was the last figure I bought from HT and Elder is the only one on order. With all the releases they are doing pretty sad that only two figures appealed to me in a year. USed to be a bit different with some variety at least.

Thankfully we have some great customs around the corner, DID and some other good products being released.

Yeah I agree but the Marvel comic book movies(and DC as well) are really popular so HT are just going with the flow.... but I would love if we got more predators

So this is delayed as well, the MK42 is also delayed till August
In the meantime I'm gonna grab the city hunter

Elder Predator is pretty badass. I may make him my second Hot Toys Predator at some point (have the Classic Predator from Predators).

In the meantime I'm gonna grab the city hunter

WHY??? City Hunter from Predator 2 is tied with P1 as my favourite Predators. But even I will not buy the garbage City Hunter that HT’s put out!! The head sculpt is a huge SLAP in the face!

I have City Hunter and Don't have any Concerns about it. I mean which other Company are releasing 1/6 Preds? I'm just glad someone is releasing These figures. Are they entirely Perfect? Super Movie Accurate? No but I'm glad to have them in my collection especially at those Prices.

Back