Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argh! This is the only figure I have on preorder. I am sure this was pushed back for yet another Iron Man or some other comic book character release.

I'd be okay with it if they started making figures from the actual comics. The only thing I'd be willing to delay a P2 Elder for is a 1/6 Taskmaster. Like that'll ever happen. :monkey2

I have City Hunter and Don't have any Concerns about it. I mean which other Company are releasing 1/6 Preds? I'm just glad someone is releasing These figures. Are they entirely Perfect? Super Movie Accurate? No but I'm glad to have them in my collection especially at those Prices.

That's my feels. I love the options we have these days

They are , and they need to be kept in check from time to time.But 10 years ago they were the first predators in the scale.I was buying mcfarlanes crap back then

Given the recent Ancient Predator announcement, I'm looking forward to this guy even more. We need something different. Yes, Elder does reuse Classic parts, but the overall figure (and character) has a very unique feel. Also excited to see HT's most accurate Predator headsculpt in person. And all the little adornments and beads, cheezus.

Somebody release this figure early to counter the monotony from the Ancient reveal!

Given the recent Ancient Predator announcement, I'm looking forward to this guy even more. We need something different. Yes, Elder does reuse Classic parts, but the overall figure (and character) has a very unique feel. Also excited to see HT's most accurate Predator headsculpt in person. And all the little adornments and beads, cheezus.

Somebody release this figure early to counter the monotony from the Ancient reveal!

Yes I am looking forward to the Elder

I was suppose to be charged the Final payment yesterday for this Badass but Nothing :'(

I don't think Sideshow charge Flex payments on weekends, the banks would be closed and maybe the Sideshow offices as well, you will be charged Monday, however it is the final payment so they will delay charging you until it ships, maybe early next month

This Bad Boy might be light on the accessories but heavy on the details! Looking forward to displaying this piece as it has the “tribal” feel of Predator 2.

Back