Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vinlwj, what a great band you have there! You really need the Greyback to rule them all. )))
Would you kindly give me a tip where you've got this Ram mask? I'm on my way to build one, but I don't have the mask.
Thanks!

Thanks.
You have very nice P1-P2 band there, love your Boar Pred custom.

Did you change the body on the Guardian Predaor? It doesn't look grey at all...looks just like Shadow beside him.

Hi, about my Guardian Pred custom, i just let my extra new City Hunter wear the Guardian mask and paint it's armors with some silver. It's body paint still remained the original City Hunter. The body colors of both City Hunter and Shadow Predator are similar but actually they are different, sorry for my lousy handphone camera that can't captured their colors differences.

And i used the original HT Guardian to be my temporary Ram Predator with just let it wear the Ram Mask.

Don't think this was posted yet.

10471266_731965006865492_8014316079328727546_n.jpg

They won't. Nobody panic. Hot Toys wouldn't have made such a big thing about doing the revisions if they were just going to go right back to the first version.

He looks so sexy in those pics, im dying for him to ship already. I hope he stays on track for July, followed by an announcement of chopper or wolf 2.0.

I hope they take as long as they need in order to get everything right. What they did with city hunter (especially his head sculpt) was really disappointing.

was there a P1 2.0 yet?

That depends on whether you count the Classic Predator from the Predators movie. Most don't. There are some differences, but they are more similar than they are different. Personally, I do hope HT eventually does a proper P1 2.0 someday, but in the meantime Classic Predator is a good alternative to the older P1 figure.

That depends on whether you count the Classic Predator from the Predators movie. Most don't. There are some differences, but they are more similar than they are different. Personally, I do hope HT eventually does a proper P1 2.0 someday, but in the meantime Classic Predator is a good alternative to the older P1 figure.

nah I dont count it, its not the same guy, pure and simple, plus he gets owned by the Berserker :rotfl

Unless they really nail the p1 head sculpt im content with classic. He's one of the better looking figures I think. Anyway finally got my display set up and started putting the preds out. I've got berserk and falconer on the way to hang with tracker, p2 and classic chillin, scar and celtic lookin badass, shadow waiting by his lonesome and finally im eagerly waiting for elder to ship. :tap

Back