Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "Kits" stopped when the Original v.1 predator was released. That was the first Hot Toys "official" Non-Kit predator figure.

Last edited:
I know why there is a 2.0 - which is a real figure, but the Shadow Predator is a real figure, and the Wolf and original Predator are still only Kits since the 2.0 figures has not come around...I am just trying to figure out in the early releases where the kits end and figures start.

I was offered a Guardian Predator, and he was called a figure, but I looked online and he was called a "kit" then I saw a review and he was a figure again...

Was he a kit figure or a real Hot Toys figure???

theyre all real figures, some just require assembly where as the more recent ones come complete. I think gaurdian was a figure but the year before (green pred was a kit, Snake i think)

I know why there is a 2.0 - which is a real figure, but the Shadow Predator is a real figure, and the Wolf and original Predator are still only Kits since the 2.0 figures has not come around...I am just trying to figure out in the early releases where the kits end and figures start.

I was offered a Guardian Predator, and he was called a figure, but I looked online and he was called a "kit" then I saw a review and he was a figure again...

Was he a kit figure or a real Hot Toys figure???

I own guardian, he's a real ht figure.... No assembly required... With really bad puffed out dreads... As i remember

Shouldn't we start seeing new pictures of this guy soon? He is due to come out next month afterall.

Feels like I'm saying this every month or so: Even the revised prototype still needed work (armor color and some other details that make the Predator 2 Elder so unique). If Hot Toys needs a couple of extra months to make this thing even better, then I'm happy to wait.
However, if this guy is indeed delayed, and it's just so Hot Toys can focus more attention on Captain Harlock and the Iron Man Silver Centurion armor :banghead

Back