Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a ridiculous statement, collectors didn't sculpt this amazing figure that will make an almost perfect representation of an awesome character available to the masses. Hiding behind the safety of a keyboard and talking **** on someone behind their back because their sculpt isnt perfect does not earn you credit for them improving their work. And "bravery to care what you are buying" :slap :lol nobody is making you buy hot toys products, sculpt something better yourself or don't buy their figures if you don't like their work, when you buy their products because it's the best available and then hate them because they are not perfect it just seems childish to me.The credit for this piece IMO goes to Tsang the artist who made it and some to the guy on these boards who sent the amazingly detailed list of corrections to improve it.

Well said, it's a bummer to me how negative some people here are. I end up blocking some people simply because I end up being depressed by how consistently negative and vitriolic they are.

Without criticism, we would never have improvement. For the $200-$300 we pay for these figures, they better be damn near perfect.

Maybe some Great Photoshop and their seeing how people react to it. Then it gives them enough time to do the proper adjustments.

I have a feeling both were created at the same time.

The official photos from Hot Toys are clearly photoshopped however the pic of the window display is real. They must have had the sculpt ready before all the complaining happened. It's a strange one, usually if changes are made it's months after.

Without criticism, we would never have improvement. For the $200-$300 we pay for these figures, they better be damn near perfect.

There's a difference between criticism and just being mean. Sure there might be some legitimate critique buried in there but a number of people are just caustic and angry all the time and it extends far beyond critique to personal attacks on the artists who work on these products and personal attacks on anyone that disagrees with them.

There's a difference between criticism and just being mean. Sure there might be some legitimate critique buried in there but a number of people are just caustic and angry all the time and it extends far beyond critique to personal attacks on the artists who work on these products and personal attacks on anyone that disagrees with them.
Of course. I agree.

My post was directed at the fanbabies who say "DUN LIEK IT DUN BUY IT HURR HURR".

Why bother to make a difference. Just walk away. Great attitude. :yess:

Critique can be fun as well, researching and comparing, there's a certain entertainment value to be had there… but I don't think calling people names no matter what the side is a good thing.

paid to my reseller! just $20 more than people name who i think purchase directly.
it's so strange that, being the latest, the (like) most popular and the first with no-tsang face, this predator seems to be the cheapest i recently purchased. though it is the most detailed, with a greatest amount of accessories.
sadly it won't have a working med pack. i wonder why they don't include it anymore, one of the coolest items in predator figures.

Ugh, that elbow. Doesn't look natural at all.

Ya the elbows are really the only weak points to this figure. That really can't be avoided tho if we want articulation. I luv the idea of this coming with the last skull we need, somebody talk sideshow into doing more exclusives :pray:

Yeah the ball jointed elbows aren't perfect but no articulation is and I prefer them over the alternatives of rubber arms or those double joints.

Comparison Looks like the upper mandibles of the revised version are more curved , maybe a little larger, not sure
9uvusepa.jpg
vane3ete.jpg

latest pics looks like they worked from SCAR's head as base. slackers. :lol

which head are we getting?

Back