Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1517462_10200416502774744_1763020790_n.jpg

1507652_10200416503454761_400067593_n.jpg

Do you guys think this one should cost as much as city hunter or less? City hunter has a bunch of stuff while while elder nothing much.

a miserable, disgraceful attempt to put disgusting retarded tsang elbows into a "classic pose".
famous tsang's soft chocolate armor, like it's villy vonka and not a predator.
and where are those paired spikes on the chin?

attachment.php

and why is he standing with a bare a$$? where is the back skirt, long and unique from other predators?

c58ce392e44d.jpg

p.s. daltonian tsang doesn't see any difference between white face spikes and black body armor. he thinks they are both grey.

Last edited:
a miserable, disgraceful attempt to put disgusting retarded tsang elbows into a "classic pose".

attachment.php

and why is he standing with a bare a$$? where is the back skirt, long and unique from other predators?

c58ce392e44d.jpg

p.s. daltonian tsang doesn't see any difference between white face spikes and black body armor. he thinks they are both grey.

^^^ OOOOOK ^^^ :cuckoo: Anyway while its not flawless i'll pay 225 for this level of pred as opposed to a poo brown city hunter with more accessories.
I also would like to mention this new hs looks a lot like a retooled scar 2.0.

The spikes are there if you look closely. Just a different angle. I'll give you the back skirt tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I love the fact i am not as com plaintive as all the nick pickers.He looks super - wait for it - badass

My only comment with these new picts and final figure would be too remove the "seam" around mandibles. Not a deal breaker for me but if it has no purpose why keep it.

Oh and TROPHY WALL backdrop would be very very nice!!! :pray:

My only comment with these new picts and final figure would be too remove the "seam" around mandibles. Not a deal breaker for me but if it has no purpose why keep it.

Oh and TROPHY WALL backdrop would be very very nice!!! :pray:

I'd rather they keep that. Wouldn't want sloppily painted mandibles and inner mouth by having it all one piece.

Back