Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15320426922_14c505d4b7_h.jpg

Liking this pic.

Got mine. My favorite predator. Haven't put his accessories on yet. Really wish they came on already.

Cool pic Tabula

Liking this pic.

Thank you, thank you.

My Pred collection is complete. Only ever wanted the big three. I used to have and long ago sold the original P1 and Guardian Preds. Just need HT to make a new improved P1 Jungle Hunter with removable shoulder plasma caster. Also have my fingers crossed for a decently improved City Hunter 3.0 in the distant future. I'm happy enough with the 2.0, but like many here I find it lacking in accurate details. I want a mask and plasma caster -less Jungle Hunter, and a mask and arm -less City Hunter on display as well. Only if they make new ones though.

So here's and Update regarding the missing screw on the left ankle Joint. I got the Replacement in bubble wrap inside a small box. Now they didn't send me just the screw but the whole left foot and Right Foot!!!! Now that's what I call service!!!!

evaheqez.jpg

3e5etugy.jpg

Received my Elder a few days ago. Very nice looking figure, but difficult to pose. I don't like the ratchet joints in the legs. The increments are too large which makes posing even more difficult. But other than that it is excellent! :yess:

p-02-2649-small_zps3269f046.jpg~original

p-01-2621-small_zps47ae5136.jpg~original

Shadow's body netting has the same color as Elder's ?

Got mine. I love myself some original Predator, but I think this is the Predator figure to own. Elder has always had that cool factor, and it oozes out of this figure. Anyone who wants one should grab it early.

Got my Elder fig in the mail from popculturezone earlier today. Accessorised and posed the guy next to One Ugly Mofo!

image.jpg

damn this thing is an ugly crap )
but photos definitely make it uglier )
please, dumbtsang, get away from HT.

So here's and Update regarding the missing screw on the left ankle Joint. I got the Replacement in bubble wrap inside a small box. Now they didn't send me just the screw but the whole left foot and Right Foot!!!! Now that's what I call service!!!!

evaheqez.jpg

3e5etugy.jpg
who did ya contact for replacement? I think
mine had same problem!

Back