Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't even look like a Screw was in there @_@

8a7y5e6e.jpg

One thing I've done with my preds(classic, p2, and elder) is too pull the knee joint out about 1/4 to 1/2 inch to make his thighs look alittle longer and make him stand abit taller. I recommend everyone try it.

of a very crappy year.
- ugly predaturd
-ugly terminator
- ugly ripley
- rotting ED
to be continued.

great year.. none of them are ugly..
you got no idea..at all..
elder looks great..

predaturd my ass....

ahhh..:slap. ignorance.

great year.. none of them are ugly..
you got no idea..at all..
elder looks great..

predaturd my ass....

ahhh..:slap. ignorance.

Yeah he's a Beast, coolest figure. I do agree with Ed was so messed up but other than that good stuff. It's been a good year, next stop neca queen

Got mine yesterday. He looks great, no issues, but I don't like the fact that they crapped out and didn't give him the "sandals" like he had in the prototype. He's just got bare feet like the City Hunter. Oh well. I suppose it's possibly accurate since we never did see the Elder's feet in the movie, but I would have preferred the sandals look like the Jungle Hunter. Picky picky picky...

Got mine yesterday. He looks great, no issues, but I don't like the fact that they crapped out and didn't give him the "sandals" like he had in the prototype. He's just got bare feet like the City Hunter. Oh well. I suppose it's possibly accurate since we never did see the Elder's feet in the movie, but I would have preferred the sandals look like the Jungle Hunter. Picky picky picky...

Yes. It is more accurate. Even though we don't see his feet in the movie, the costume had the bare feet like City Hunter.

347gxte.jpg

Back