Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stop looking at mine . The colors under daytime light are just fantastic . You really appreciate the fine detail a lot more . The blues and grays are just Gorgeous . It really is a step up from the already great paint apps we were getting with our prior predators . This is DX quality for sure . And the price is not that bad considering what the marvel figures are asking . I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is HOT TOYS best figure to date . Definitely this year .

Yes this Pred has AMAZING details from the small bead and trophies to the Badass Head sculpt. The quills makes it even more awesome and the turquoise teal(?) Dredds just adds another layer of Chingon!

zy6yzu7e.jpg

I got mine yesterday. As great as all of the pictures are, it's really awesome to see in person. I love this figure.

The old one is taller with longer dreads and wide shoulders.But the bones are large around his neck and he has a huge five head.But having different looking predators is cool, clan style

Back