Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since SSC is closed now, and the status hasn't changed, I don't think we'll see these actually ship until Monday (sadly).

Mine changed to shipped as well! Should be arriving on Thursday!

Sorry to go off topic, but Ralph what's going on with your awesome p1 head?

Not off-topic at all man, we are talking Predators after all. Well, to be brutally honest, I've really just had a boatload of personal stuff to deal with. The biggest problem of all being that both my parents were diagnosed with the big C at once (they were both still "healthy" 6 months ago).

Luckily my mom has been operated, and is currently considered cancer free; although she has to wait for the 5 year mark to truly be considered cured. My father is not so lucky :( He is currently receiving chemo, and the docs are saying that's all they can do.

Since they live in the Netherlands and I live in Boston, I've been traveling back and forth as much as possible. That combined with work...it's just too much right now.

I am considering just selling the proto to another artist on here so they can manufacture and sell though. But the premium thing makes it hard to reach out like that (I don't want to pay for a full membership at the moment).

Mine changed to shipped as well! Should be arriving on Thursday!

Not off-topic at all man, we are talking Predators after all. Well, to be brutally honest, I've really just had a boatload of personal stuff to deal with. The biggest problem of all being that both my parents were diagnosed with the big C at once (they were both still "healthy" 6 months ago).

Luckily my mom has been operated, and is currently considered cancer free; although she has to wait for the 5 year mark to truly be considered cured. My father is not so lucky :( He is currently receiving chemo, and the docs are saying that's all they can do.

Since they live in the Netherlands and I live in Boston, I've been traveling back and forth as much as possible. That combined with work...it's just too much right now.

I am considering just selling the proto to another artist on here so they can manufacture and sell though. But the premium thing makes it hard to reach out like that (I don't want to pay for a full membership at the moment).
sorry about your parents bro, hope things work out for them, I lost my mother in june.

Last edited:
sorry about your parents bro, hope thinks work out for them, I lost my mother in june.

I am very sorry to hear about that, it's tough to lose a parent...I don't think there are any people that knows us better or are nearer and dearer to us. You have my sincerest condolences and thank you very much for the support.

Nothing regarding shipping for me :(

Ralph, Wishing both of your Parents pull thru this and have a speedy recovery.
Thank you so much! Btw, I didn't get an email notification this time. I had to check the actual SSC site to see my order's status update.

^I know right! My last figure was the battle damaged T2 at the start of this year.

I can't wait for Elder Predator to land at my house (this Friday)!! The details and paint apps of this figure look so brilliant. He's just such a beast :)

Back