Hot Toys MMS233 -Predator 2 - 1/6th scale Elder Predator 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anyone going to make a proper bone bag for this predator to replace the silly looking one he comes with...I'm not a big fan of the facehugger fingers. PM me if you can make a replacement with the proper rib look.

Fortunately it's not the whole bag; the bag is fine, and the string of facehugger fingers just drapes over the bag, attached by thread to the strap. If anybody's tackling a set of ribs how about PMing millertime and me, as well, or just post and let everyone know?

Last edited:
Fortunately it's not the whole bag; the bag is fine, and the string of facehugger fingers just drapes over the bag, attached by thread to the strap. If anybody's tackling a set of ribs how about PMing millertime and me, as well, or just post and let everyone know?

Amen Griffin.

:rotfl lol... im STILL waiting on p. to show pics of the awesome movie accurate elder he can sculpt..since he knows it all..

still waiting...

P. doesn't claim to be able to sculpt better than Tsang, nor would I claim to be able to sculpt a human likeness better than Yulli. But then, if our own sculpting ability determined the worth of our opinions then yours are just as irrelevant as P.'s and probably 98% of this forum too. And yet - would we have it so? Why would anyone bother posting anything at all if we did.

I know why you guys react to P. the way you do, he does throw out some disparaging stuff to people, but I felt the need to make this point because hey, from time to time I like to point out where something went wrong. You don't have to be a sculptor to see where one thing does not look like the other. All you need for that is eyes. Maybe you'll see it, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll see it and you won't care.

I'm not invested in this character and figure so I don't care, but if I were I'd probably defer to the likes of P. and The Rider for factual matters of accuracy. Whether I would let their passion (specifically their annoyance) inform my own view of the figure overall is another matter. But I wouldn't doubt their knowledge of the subject simply because they can't sculpt. As I've tried to get across, ability to sculpt actually has little to do with it.

Last edited:
P. doesn't claim to be able to sculpt better than Tsang, nor would I claim to be able to sculpt a human likeness better than Yulli. But then, if our own sculpting ability determined the worth of our opinions then yours are just as irrelevant as P.'s and probably 98% of this forum too. And yet - would we have it so? Why would anyone bother posting anything at all if we did.

I know why you guys react to P. the way you do, he does throw out some disparaging stuff to people, but I felt the need to make this point because hey, from time to time I like to point out where something went wrong. You don't have to be a sculptor to see where one thing does not look like the other. All you need for that is eyes. Maybe you'll see it, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll see it and you won't care.

I'm not invested in this character and figure so I don't care, but if I were I'd probably defer to the likes of P. and The Rider for factual matters of accuracy. Whether I would let their passion (specifically their annoyance) inform my own view of the figure overall is another matter. But I wouldn't doubt their knowledge of the subject simply because they can't sculpt. As I've tried to get across, ability to sculpt actually has little to do with it.

I wouldn't doubt my knowledge of the subject either though...and i cant sculpt..
figure is much more than FINE!!!

I dont have this figure yet, but I love it and I am waiting for it to arrive. yes, I know its not perfect, sometimes I realize of this due to people like P., I wouldnt call it a gift :rotfl, but they have a much better eye than me to catch those imperfections. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes not, but his contribution and ideas for customisation are worthy for me and more people. Love to read him even when he throws crap to a ventilator.:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I dont have this figure yet, but I love it and I am waiting for it to arrive. yes, I know its not perfect, sometimes I realize of this due to people like P., I wouldnt call it a gift :rotfl
i agree. freaks like him are already punished, they cannot have a beautiful alien/predator figure until tsang resides.
well i AM patient :rotfl

p.s. a-dev, kam veitch, i am very grateful for your support (and one of you really knows already how imprortant it is), but i still think that members discussings in toys threads should be prohibited from discussing each other in any manifestation :)
as for the figure, its face is better than anything that tsang did before. note the accent :D
all the rest - painting, body, details sculpting - is same lame self-invented, movie-wrong, melted crap.

Last edited:

i agree. freaks like him are already punished, they cannot have a beautiful alien/predator figure until tsang resides.
well i AM patient :rotfl

p.s. a-dev, kam veitch, i am very grateful for your support (and one of you really knows already how imprortant it is), but i still think that members discussings in toys threads should be prohibited from discussing each other in any manifestation :)
as for the figure, its face is better than anything that tsang did before. note the accent :D
all the rest - painting, body, details sculpting - is same lame self-invented, movie-wrong, melted crap.

Are u really P.?

10580930_853064624705153_6504153736243063129_o.jpg

:horror Awesome :clap

Back