Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel tempted with iggy but i keep thinking that hes just a larger IM figure with nothing else special about him.
Flex pay is very reasonable but i just cant wrap my head around that 500$ price.
I will have to pass on this guy mainly due to my 300-400$ budget rule, and because the price for iggy is unjustifiable.

I feel tempted with iggy but i keep thinking that hes just a larger IM figure with nothing else special about him.
Flex pay is very reasonable but i just cant wrap my head around that 500$ price.
I will have to pass on this guy mainly due to my 300-400$ budget rule, and because the price for iggy is unjustifiable.
Honestly I think the price is justifiable for the suit and the work that went into it, along with supporting HT's general staff, etc., etc. But yeah, it's not justifiable for the character at all. It plays no role in IM's comic history and barely any in the movie. Totally content skipping this D-list character and waiting for a true Hulk Buster.

They have them at Urban Samurai, though surprisingly this is the first HT pre-order I've seen there that they haven't discounted 8% or so. It's actually $15.00 more than BBTS and SSC but between shipping and duties, you'd still save a bit. I'm guessing shipping from SSC will be $40.00 or so.

Looks like they have 9 in stock. Get to it people!

I still think I'll get mine from SS. I find BBTS shipping to be pretty pricey to Canada.

you could get it from www.toy2.net

they are the Canadian official distributor for HT, so any QC issues they can deal with it.

That way, you save on shipping and you don't have to deal with import fees

Holy moly, $490.00 with no duties. Amazing price. Good catch, CTO15. Figured pricing within Canada would be all the same.

There's a guy on eBay selling preorders for like 460 or 480 shipped. Don't remember which. He also is selling mk42 for 280 shipped.

There's a guy on eBay selling preorders for like 460 or 480 shipped. Don't remember which. He also is selling mk42 for 280 shipped.

here's a tip, never preorder through ebay. Not only is it against the rules of eBay, the 45 buyer protection from Paypal doesn't work if the item is coming out in 1 year.

Thanks for sharing that website CTO15! Tempting, but with the rewards points/decent shipping/good service I might just stick with SS. I don't mind paying a premium for good service. Just wondering how quickly does toy2.net get Hot Toys in compared to Sideshow?

I took the chanced and pre-ordered something a few months before release on eBay in the past. Turns out the seller was a honest guy, and shipped it crazy fast, and I likely got the item before anyone else in NA. I'll admit, I was pretty nervous though and wouldn't really recommend it.

Thanks for sharing that website CTO15! Tempting, but with the rewards points/decent shipping/good service I might just stick with SS. I don't mind paying a premium for good service. Just wondering how quickly does toy2.net get Hot Toys in compared to Sideshow?
It'll probably be a few weeks but should save you $100.00 easy if you factor in list price, duties and shipping. Plus the good feeling of supporting a Canadian company. ;) If they're HT's Canadian distributor, you should have no problems with customer service, either. Have not ordered from Toy Square before but I'll do a little research and see what people have to say about it.

It'll probably be a few weeks but should save you $100.00 easy if you factor in list price, duties and shipping. Plus the good feeling of supporting a Canadian company. ;) If they're HT's Canadian distributor, you should have no problems with customer service, either. Have not ordered from Toy Square before but I'll do a little research and see what people have to say about it.

Awesome! Thanks for the info!

I took the chanced and pre-ordered something a few months before release on eBay in the past. Turns out the seller was a honest guy, and shipped it crazy fast, and I likely got the item before anyone else in NA. I'll admit, I was pretty nervous though and wouldn't really recommend it.

same time or sometimes a week or 2 before

Back