Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pics. And a great idea.
Do you have the Art Of The Avengers book?

Sure do! Both are pretty sweet. Hopefully these are still available for somewhat reasonable prices.

I was just wondering if there is a plan view of the gantry boom from Stark Tower?
Like the entire boom arm walkway that sticks out into mid air.

Last edited:
Scalpers hogging BBTS? Could just be lots of people like me, who is like the Newton a Force, holding onto a preorder for now and will decide later on whether to keep it, dump it and order elsewhere, or just not get the figure at all.

Cool pics. And a great idea.
Do you have the Art Of The Avengers book?

Yep! :wink1:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Avengers-The-Art-Marvels/dp/0785162348/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381833964&sr=8-1&keywords=art+of+avengers[/ame]

I was going to say to order from Bigbadtoystore.com, but I can't believe it sold out of it's preorders already.

I had heard their allotment is smaller now for HT. So they've been selling out some things much faster. Especially IM. :(

Guess I have to bite the bullet and pay the NDR at SS. I was really hoping to use reward points on this guy to soften the blow.

I POed this yesterday, a bit pricey imo, but it's a monster of a suit that's for sure.

Like the paint job, and the details are excellent.

I just don't think I'll be able to hold back. Def going to pre order the big guy soon! I don't see it selling out anytime soon, so maybe once most if my holiday shopping is done.

I'm going to order this but not until next February or March. I will have enough points to bring the price down to around $250-$275.

Has anyone determined what Igor had on it's forearms? To me they look like forks to lift pallets/skids (Like a forklift).

I'm going to order this but not until next February or March. I will have enough points to bring the price down to around $250-$275.

But then you will lose $16.25-$17.50 in points that you could use towards your next purchase.
Best to wait until you have enough points to pay for something entirely and only pay shipping,so you don't lose any points. You would be better off spending your points on another HT IM figure you want that costs $250-$300.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my points too. But with 8 flex payments, maybe not. That flex schedule isn't too bad.

Back