Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is PI's. Its the same size as all the other armors. So its not in scale.

633F6D35-DFEB-4994-9A68-560C0F74D73F-2022-0000017ED425322D_zpsf87e2f7d.jpg

1230021_10153186188015648_1077502638_n.jpg

I'd bet like most of these armors, they'll never be available for retail.

Last edited:
To me they make a lot of hype about figures that have yet to be released.
Their Superman (which we were supposed to pic up at SDCC) is still not out.
When we see folks with actual figures in hand, wake me! ;)

:exactly: :goodpost:

PI's is not in scale?! True bummer there.. but I suppose that was done to keep costs more realistic for most collectors?

They showed a 1/12 and 1/4 proto. The 2 pics I posted we 1/4. I think they actually have the 1/12 available for PO on their site.

Yep.. some 1/12 PI figures are up for PO in the UK now.. just wondering if the 1/4 prototypes are effectively a brazen marketing campaign for the 1/12 scale line of figures, while PI suss out if there really is a market for the bigger figures.. cynical, moi?
:)

I'm so on the fence for the big guy. I want him but I also know what movies are coming and I'm hoping for some cool characters from them. I also know I pre ordered a new Thor and he us sep 2014 release but still. Oh what to do?
:)

If anyone wants to order this but has been on the fence over the price, it just went up at Pop Culture Zone for the best price I've seen 469.99 plus shipping -

https://www.popculturezone.com/iron-man-3-igor-hot-toys-16-5-figure-mark-xxxviii/

They do require 20% deposit, they triple box, and you can pick some free merchandise when placing your order - they've been really cool to do business with in my personal experience.

I've done biz with them as well. Good guys great prices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Paying 20% up front would take the sting out of it a bit, but I'm not positive I want it yet. Shipping to US seems reasonable too, $35 for standard, which still puts it cheaper than anywhere stateside after tax and shipping.

I'm not the hardcore Hot Toys / Iron Man collector and was always a little bit skeptical about the great number of different Iron Man suits Hot Toys announced in the past months nonstop, but there is indeed something about this Mk 38 with its 13 seconds of screentime, which doesn't let me go.

509,99 USD and really no more room in my room were holding me back, but a Black Friday sale at HLJ.com and the possibilty to preorder "my" Igor for around 300 EUR (405 USD), wiped all good cases for not buying it away. :)

Only remaining question: How do I overlap the waiting time of nearly one year now? :impatient:

Back