Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

I got the same email, but I also got another email a week before that said the Batman 89 1/4 scale I have on order is also pushed off due to the LB issue, and that they had no dea when it would be available. Two days later I received another email stating that the Batman 89 would start being charged on Monday 12th of January. I'm guessing I'll have it Tuesday or Wednesday. Go figure lol.

They've sent SEALs aboard the ships to retrieve the cargo. :lol

Is there a place where we can keep up to date on the dock strike issue?

LA Times website or other News websites.. maybe the docks in question have a twitter page :dunno
While searching around I see that the parties in dispute have agreed to Federal mediation

but if they mean the US Federal authorities, this may be about to get worse :lol

dockshutdown.jpg

Not good...I can just see them settling the strike soon and a wave of e-mails and charges from SSC for 10 - 12 figures at once!

I envy people that have never seen "The Wire". I really do.

I don't honestly don't believe TV can get any better than that. I personally haven't experienced anything even remotely as good ever since I saw it.

I envy people that have never owned Bank Robber Joker 2.0. I really do.

I don't honestly don't believe Hot Toys figures can get any better than that. I personally haven't experienced anything even remotely as good ever since I bought it for full price, not including shipping.

Well, that's kinda off-topic, but do tell, fran. Do tell.

Back