Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i totally understand about the monger thing I had to separate them so that they would get equal props this is how I display for now I still have wire quality control to do , add more lighting to monger and igor and add two more detolfs on the end for just Tony stark figs then I'll post a pic in "show your ironman and avengers collection thread but just two give you a quick idea of what they look like separated in my display

You mind sharing tips on how you suspend Igor and Monger on midair? Ty very nice display

Yeah i totally understand about the monger thing I had to separate them so that they would get equal props this is how I display for now I still have wire quality control to do , add more lighting to monger and igor and add two more detolfs on the end for just Tony stark figs then I'll post a pic in "show your ironman and avengers collection thread but just two give you a quick idea of what they look like separated in my display

Wow! That display is just gorgeous. 'Nuff said!!

I don't know. I think if they were both in the center unit it might look better

wow...that is a simply awesome display :clap

btw, do you mind sharing how you managed to get Heartbreaker/Silver C/Starboost/Midas/Python to stand on their respective bases using that black twisty-stand thing?

I've been wanting to do that but just could not figure out the proper way to twist the stand...thanks!

wow...that is a simply awesome display :clap

btw, do you mind sharing how you managed to get Heartbreaker/Silver C/Starboost/Midas/Python to stand on their respective bases using that black twisty-stand thing?

I've been wanting to do that but just could not figure out the proper way to twist the stand...thanks!

Actually I hate those action stands I don't like to pose my armors anyway....they are just standing on the base using the the rod as a back support

Last edited:
I vote for the spaced out display too but either way your setup is unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this?

I meant one on top of the other. I don't know if you can do it but I think it would help if they didn't compete side by side.

Both figures are very large but in different ways. With as open as your display is it showcases the differences of each and makes the display a touch off balance

This is what I am talking about (if you can provide a wider shot I can do a better photoshop mock up)

Last edited:
I vote for the spaced out display too but either way your setup is unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
I think they look better spaced apart having seen both options. Rather than having them looking like they're floating, have you thought about getting some of the busts to go beneath or above the bigger suits?
i don't like a lot of clutter per square I don't even want to put two figures per space I would totally have to be out of space first with no more room in the cave for detolfs ..I still have another wall for another 12 detolfs for figs

I meant one on top of the other. I don't know if you can do it but I think it would help if they didn't compete side by side.

Both figures are very large but in different ways. With as open as your display is it showcases the differences of each and makes the display a touch off balance

This is what I am talking about (if you can provide a wider shot I can do a better photoshop mock up)

I think I like that better thanks for the suggestion I'm going to try it while I put up two more detolfs on the end today for my Tony Stark figs...

Nice display. :rock

Seeing them all laid out like this makes me really want to get out of this line, as there's very little chance I'll ever have a man cave big enough to line up 15-20 Detolfs straight and display these armors 1-per shelf. I'm not sure I'd even want to. I guess custom glass shelving would save some space but still, Hot Toys is nowhere near done cranking out IM figures and we're going to need upwards of 30 Detolfs (or more probably) to display the entire line like this.

Nice display. :rock

Seeing them all laid out like this makes me really want to get out of this line, as there's very little chance I'll ever have a man cave big enough to line up 15-20 Detolfs straight and display these armors 1-per shelf. I'm not sure I'd even want to. I guess custom glass shelving would save some space but still, Hot Toys is nowhere near done cranking out IM figures and we're going to need upwards of 30 Detolfs (or more probably) to display the entire line like this.
Yeah custom glass casing is always the way to go ,I can't afford it I took the cheap way of detolfs and you are right they've only scratch the surface on armors and Tonys

Last edited:
Yeah custom glass casing is always the way to go ,I can't afford it I took the cheap way of detolfs and you are right they've only scratch the service on armors and Tonys

:lol Nothing cheap and cheesy about it, it looks stellar. When I jumped into the IM line around IM2, I never considered the line going 50+ figures deep. I don't think anyone did tbh. I'm painfully realizing it will be nearly impossible to display it all the way I'd like to. :banghead

:lol Nothing cheap and cheesy about it, it looks stellar. When I jumped into the IM line around IM2, I never considered the line going 50+ figures deep. I don't think anyone did tbh. I'm painfully realizing it will be nearly impossible to display it all the way I'd like to. :banghead

I wonder if IM4 film happens and it has another 30+ mark suits. Our grandchildren will be completing our collections. lol

Back