Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

That's true but thank you for bumping the thread anyhow.

Wonder when we'll see some first pics, hope it doesn't take that long,
otherwise our other IM figuers may start to become covered with moss till then... :lol

21017_451391824935393_2144899464_n.jpg

Sorce: https://www.estatuaslimitededition.com/t13787p500-hot-toys-novidades-e-novas-licencas-2013

Last edited:

Aye if this thing is pretty big i will want it and possibly Heartbreaker as well.

Curious to see them in relation.
Don't know if this example is in scale, but it could be if I remember the movie correctly:

Iron-Man-3-Heartbreaker-Igor-Armor-Suits.jpg

Source: https://screenrant.com/iron-man-3-igor-heartbreaker-armor/

Surly quite a beast!

I'm hoping the size is somewhere between Iron Monger and a standard size suit like the MKIV. The nearer the size is to Iron Monger the bigger my smile will be :)

I'm hoping the size is somewhere between Iron Monger and a standard size suit like the MKIV. The nearer the size is to Iron Monger the bigger my smile will be :)

:clap and unfortunately the iron monger price. :horror

Hey, guys, I found igor ^.<

Same here. It was hard to tell in the movie. But I'm guessing he's close. :pray:

:clap and unfortunately the iron monger price. :horror

And I'm guessing he'll be close to THAT as well. :(

Most artwork where all the Mk's are shown next to each other Igor is the same size as a normale MK if not smaller due to him being hunched over..

Gee, Hot Toys aren't even trying anymore...

The only sub-$200 IM3 figure you're going to see is the PPS Mk 42, and maybe Pepper or Killian (if they make him).

LOL, you guys......that's a picture of a Lego figure. I'm totally joking around.

Back