Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

Drone Better
Mickey-Rourke-as-Ivan-Vanko-Whiplash-in-Iron-Man-2.jpg

:lol :rotfl

I think Igor is probably my favorite from the new film. The proportions sort of strike me as "What if Tony Stark designed a Warhammer 40K Terminator armor"

As long as the price isn't too insane, I'll be grabbing one of these...

Last edited:

I'll have to see it in action first, but to be honest I'm not sure I'm in love with the design.

My interest depends on how they handle the back of the suit... :wink1:

As its an MMS rather than a Power pose they might do it justice.

Put the price right up though :pfft:

My interest depends on how they handle the back of the suit... :wink1:

As its an MMS rather than a Power pose they might do it justice.

Put the price right up though :pfft:

I actually like this suit, but I am going to have to pass, because I already have Others I am planning to get, and I am sure this will be 300. If I had crazy money, then I would get him though.

Can't wait to see the initial prototype pics from HT though. I am sure they will do this armor more justice then this 2D CG picture.

$300 is pretty hopeful, honestly I don't see this pricepointing for anything less than Iron Monger's cost.

Spoiler Spoiler:

$300 is pretty hopeful, honestly I don't see this pricepointing for anything less than Iron Monger's cost.

:exactly:That could very well be the case. Even more reason I will have to pass.

I don't know why he'd be Monger's price. From what people have said he's no where near as big. But I do agree that he will be well over $300.

I wonder when this will go up for PO. I am pretty stoked for this and the Heartbreaker.

It was hard to tell in the movie exactly how big he was because I don't think they ever showed him next to another suit or a person. But I didn't get the impression he was as big as Monger.

Now that I think about it, him running through the 55 gallon metal drums was about the only real size reference. And he didn't look more than about 8' tall there at most, IMO.

Guess he will sit in the shelves if he's at a price range close to Monger.

Spoiler Spoiler:

after seeing the film i think HT might lose money on this iron man 3 BS

after seeing the film i think HT might lose money on this iron man 3 BS

Actually, they might. Depending on the R&D costs, the edition sizes needed to recoup the costs may be too large for the actual demand. I would expect that they will at least break even, but it now seems like the minor armors may take quite a while to sell out completely. I mean, if it took the Mark V over a year to sell out and that figure had a solid fight scene, how long will it take Igor to sell considering he was on screen for under 10 seconds?

Hot Toys could adjust the edition size to compensate for lower demand, but since Igor is an MMS and not an PP, I would expect the dev costs to me more inline with a standard figure.

Darn. Seen new postings in this thread and was hoping it would be something offical about the MMS figure. :monkey2

Back