Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXVIII - Heavy Lifting Suit - IGOR

I just looked through my IM3 Art of book and there a pic of Igor standing next to a few other armors and he looks to 3-5 feet taller. Si if they make it at least 15", that will work for me.

HT might revert and make it a Power Pose.... but it was announced as a MMS before the movie... Gemini could be a PPS as well, Heartbreaker could still remain as Die-cast...

edit: Igor & Gemini are MMS, Hearbreaker: MMS-Diecast.
184016z0feawwf0da0wfq9.jpg

At this rate I wish they were all MMS so that I can afford them all.

The size of this alone will make it run close to $400 and Heartbreaker will breach the $300 mark because it's Diecast.

heck yea!!!

I hope they make more. I'm still jonesing for a stealth IM.

X2 I really want all the armors from Iron Man 3 (even if it was onscreen for a millisecond mainly because this is the last Iron Man movie well see for a while).

X2 I really want all the armors from Iron Man 3 (even if it was onscreen for a millisecond mainly because this is the last Iron Man movie well see for a while).

I agree. And even though I'm sure we'll see a new armor or 2 in Avengers 2, I think HT will plan on releasing IM3 armors for years.

I agree. And even though I'm sure we'll see a new armor or 2 in Avengers 2, I think HT will plan on releasing IM3 armors for years.

The armors in IM3 are some of the best armors in any Iron Man movie because some of them really resemble the armors in the comics that people really wanted to see. While I agree the movie could've been better, The Art of The Movie book really makes you appreciate the movie more.

The armors in IM3 are some of the best armors in any Iron Man movie because some of them really resemble the armors in the comics that people really wanted to see. While I agree the movie could've been better, The Art of The Movie book really makes you appreciate the movie more.

I almost bought it a few days ago in my local comic store... but I bought Coulson instead :slap I have no self control.

The 30+ unmade armors in the IM3 license alone will ensure that HT will never go bust!

I love the Art book. I can look at the pages that have all the Marks in order for hours. That and the story boards.

I almost bought it a few days ago in my local comic store... but I bought Coulson instead :slap I have no self control.

Nah it's good, but if you ever get the chance you should get it. Will keep you occupied for hours.

Awesome, can't wait to see the full reveal of this. I'm actually more excited for this armor than Heartbreaker, after seeing the pics, the overall design of the armor just seems so messy.

I can't wait to see the full pics for this and Gemini.

Either one will probably be my sole purchase from Iron Man 3

Please be BIG,
Please be BIG,
Please be BIG.

:pray:

If I get this, I have to get the Red Snapper too! Does it come in red and gold?

Looking to see the full reveal but hope they put it with one of the other suits for size comparison.

I¡m really not sure how big this guy is, goes through a container in the movie and I could see his shoulders reached the top of it, and I doubt any other IM armor is that tall.. but I'm not sure, I hope its as big as the hulk :pray:

Or mayeb a bit smaller would be perfect

Here is a pic from the Art of IM3. If its accurate in scale, it should be @ 15-17 inches. Maybe an inch or 2 smaller than Hulk or Monger.

603293_10200944029536353_1598185912_n.jpg

Here is a pic from the Art of IM3. If its accurate in scale, it should be @ 15-17 inches. Maybe an inch or 2 smaller than Hulk or Monger.

603293_10200944029536353_1598185912_n.jpg

That seems to be right, I've seen that pic before I totally forgot about it :lol
woah its gonan be huge

Back