Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

Man. Man, oh, man.

Yowza! Looks awesome.

1074433_395744033879880_1880230990_o.jpg

The anatomy of this armor reminds me of vintage Slash

666483784_tp.jpg

That's why it's awesome. :hi5:

It's a part of it's charm.

But this ^ is :exactly::lecture

Had a great time tonight, spent a lot of time talking to a few of the SSC reps, great people.

This figure was the highlight for me....ho-ly crap he is huge. How big? Imagine the Hulk figure slipping into a suit of armor, at least that big and maybe a little bigger even than that. He's at least the size of three regular sized IM figures.

The other suits looked sweet too, but they're all just different styles of the same old IM suit. This boy is at least as impressive in person as Iron Monger, possibly more.

I can get on board with the other suits, they look epic, but I cannot get myself to like Igor... its soo... ugly and in the film it was really the Iron Man equivalent of propping a broken table leg up with a book. I do have a broken table, if I get lucky and win some money I might buy one of these to prop it up :p

The paint app is stunning don't get me wrong, it’s just the design of it, the look, the hunched back, Stark must have designed this while he was having one of those 3 day benders without sleep. Then again I didn't like Heartbreaker or the Mark 42 all that much and they grew on me, and a year is a long time away :p

I can see how people would easily pass these up for only being the the movie for seconds...but damn does that look awesome.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXBW1MTrsY[/ame]

I always thought I would go for the Gemini or silver centurion as I want a unique iron man armour but this may have to be that armour

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXVIII - Heavy Lifting Suit - IGOR

This one is apparently one being produced by Gentle Giant. It was posted over on Cool Toy Review as part of the GG booth.

SDCC_2013_Gentle_Giant_Ltd_Wed-044.jpg

This is GG? Holy Moly! Very impressed! :clap

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXVIII - Heavy Lifting Suit - IGOR

This one is apparently one being produced by Gentle Giant. It was posted over on Cool Toy Review as part of the GG booth.

SDCC_2013_Gentle_Giant_Ltd_Wed-044.jpg

..ah, Polystone statue?
:gah:

Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor - more pics on page 14

Wow!!! I've stayed away from the IM3 figs this go around, but Igor looks amazing and I'm already thinking about putting him in a cabinet with Iron Monger!

Very tempting!

Back