Hot Toys - MMS215 - Iron Man 3 - IGOR (MARK XXXVIII) - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - MARK XXXVIII Igor Armor

A damaged paint for the suits? it looks good on Igor but Silver Centurion should be shinny.

Actually I think none of the suits is completely untouched in the final scene, they all should have paint chipped to be accurate, personally I don't care

980317_395744037213213_732352959_o.jpg

A damaged paint for the suits? it looks good on Igor but Silver Centurion should be shinny.

Actually I think none of the suits is completely untouched in the final scene, they all should have paint chipped to be accurate, personally I don't care

Maybe not so worn looking but I guess it's the texture that I like. There's still shine to it but not so glossy in appearance.

Not so.... thre are more 1/6 busts around... then there are new figures being displayed

Yeah, looking again I realized that WM has the small holo thing as an exclusive and that the 1/6 bust can't be an exclusive.

Damn, that looks big and awesome. Why does HT's display booth at SDCC always look so cluttered and dull? Lol.

Back